Hot Toys: Daredevil - (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the headsculpts on this figure look great and I really love the costume design, I'm just not a fan of the color scheme.

MdPTDsT.jpeg

I’m in two minds on this one. Need to see an unboxing video and size comparison.

Agreed the BA suit is better however realistically that won’t be out for at least another 2.5 years, who knows if any of us will still be collecting by then! I need DD representation now!

Never watched she hulk, is there any explanation on the yellow suit instead of using the red suit? I know Dex in season 3 used the suit, but Matt could have had the red and black (or all black) suit made again instead of using this weird ass color combo.

Never watched she hulk, is there any explanation on the yellow suit instead of using the red suit? I know Dex in season 3 used the suit, but Matt could have had the red and black (or all black) suit made again instead of using this weird ass color combo.

Sort of.

Instead of going to Melvin Potter, Matt has his new suits created by Luke Jacobson; a particularly exclusive fashion designer who only works with super-hero outfits. Matt and Jennifer Walters (She-Hulk) have a shared interest as Luke (somewhat reluctantly) creates suits/outfits for Jennifer as well.

So then this dude just plagiarized Melvin's design with worse color?

Totally :D

Matt even jokes that he could tell Luke about Jen's disagreement with his design choice (Jen fears not having Luke's support as he is very short tempered and the only one who can properly outfit her).

The show's tone was the polar opposite of the Daredevil show on Netflix, but I rather enjoyed Matt's role on it. I think that a few people might have missed that She-Hulk was a fourth wall breaking comedy based on a fourth wall breaking comic book.

Last edited:
I don't collect superhero figures but if I did; I'd seriously consider this 1/6 DD and a matching She-Hulk

I think if you’re a fan of this suit the figure looks fine. Personally I prefer the red suit. Part of me regrets selling my original figure from the Netflix show. Might pick up the inevitable version from Born Again.

I think if you’re a fan of this suit the figure looks fine. Personally I prefer the red suit. Part of me regrets selling my original figure from the Netflix show. Might pick up the inevitable version from Born Again.
I'm a fan of this suit and excited to have that represented. Unfortunately it seems they half a**ed this figure. I'm definitely keeping my preorder, but will inevitably be picking up the Born Again version as well.

Now THAT’S how you go over articulation! I wish more reviewers did this, would have saved a lot of money on some figures because articulation sucked lol. to me articulation is the most important. These are toys after all, what’s the point of them if you can’t pose them (cough endgame Thor cough).
Hopefully the born again version (if they do it, hot toys be stupid sometimes lol) has good articulation like this.

You have to be nuts to treat something that bad that you just payed $300-$400 for.

HT has never been about articulation it has alwsys been about screen accuracy with museum poses and articulation was just there for basic poses.

Back