Hot Toys Daredevil (She Hulk ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDamage

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1668578227664.jpg

The Man Without Fear is approaching as next Hot Toys’ one-sixth scale figure in his most influential look, based on Marvel Studios’ She-Hulk: Attorney At Law.

#SheHulkAttorneyAtLaw #MarvelStudios #hottoyscollectibles

I skipped the first one and probably will skip this one even though I liked the daredevil show. Its more about space than price even though I'm sure this will be $275 or more.

I watched the first few episodes of she hulk but lost interest so I missed this cameo. Was it worth watching?

Apart from the colors it doesn’t look that different to the Netflix suit. It would be ridiculous if they had him and not She-Hulk. Yes a proper Charlie Cox head sculpt would be nice.

I skipped the first one and probably will skip this one even though I liked the daredevil show. Its more about space than price even though I'm sure this will be $275 or more.

I watched the first few episodes of she hulk but lost interest so I missed this cameo. Was it worth watching?

I didn't care for the show at all, but the episode with daredevil was pretty good and Tatiana Maslany has good chemistry with Charlie Cox. You could probably watch that one episode and be able to keep up just fine.

Also hoping we get a Charlie Cox sculpt out of this one, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if I'm honest.

Easy pass, that color scheme is horrendous. I have the original Netflix one to tide me over until they do a better one.

View attachment 608138
The Man Without Fear is approaching as next Hot Toys’ one-sixth scale figure in his most influential look, based on Marvel Studios’ She-Hulk: Attorney At Law.

#SheHulkAttorneyAtLaw #MarvelStudios #hottoyscollectibles

Oh wow the red and yellow DD!! :panic::panic:

Looks like the figure's a recolor of the previous figure (I haven't quite seen the show yet). I liked the Netflix DD figure so I'm looking forward to this one!

They’re still using a slim body just like the first figure from the looks which is unfortunate. Had to change it out to a Deadpool body back then and that’s something I don’t want to do again. Willing to bet this won’t come with the bloody mouthpiece. I’ll pass and wait for the Born Again figure in a couple of years.

Going to have to get both, meaning this and She Hulk. I'm surprised they didn't have Jen in the background of the shots or out of focus. Guess they aren't ready to show her yet.

I could see HT adding a Matt sculpt to entice buyers.

Without it, it's a pass. Daredevil in yellow just looks wrong and I can't believe those morons running that show did it.

Back