Hot Toys Daredevil (She Hulk ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This costume was…not great.

There were blocks of red with no details and nothing to seperate the panels. The “gold” was like pee and looked weird with the brick red.

Pass.

Not mad at it. Had a feeling it was coming but now I’m not sure I’d get it.

Since it’s a pallete swap and not a true “Yellow Suit Daredevil” Hot Toys can give it the Iron Man treatment, do a turn and burn and release it quickly, I’d imagine.

Not mad at it. Had a feeling it was coming but now I’m not sure I’d get it.

Since it’s a pallete swap and not a true “Yellow Suit Daredevil” Hot Toys can give it the Iron Man treatment, do a turn and burn and release it quickly, I’d imagine.
His new suit actually is different right? I've never seen a comparison. Disappointing if they just recolor the last DD if the new suit is actually different.

Since 95% of the suit is the same but with different colors, not surprised HT can churn this out so quickly.

… still think the body is too skinny though.

btw, I agree. This is by far one of the ugliest/laziest costumes I’ve ever seen and an affront to the original Netflix suit.
easiest pass ever.

btw, I agree. This is by far one of the ugliest/laziest costumes I’ve ever seen and an affront to the original Netflix suit.
easiest pass ever.
It’s weird that the concept art I think was much better.
FeX26RJUUAABS89

There is more yellow throughout, and they used black to break it up. None of that made it to the final design.

Last edited:
same-different.gif

I really do like the classic yellow and red (I have a few old ToyBiz figures still with that color scheme), but you just know they’ll change it up again for his upcoming series.
Indeed they will, and that’s what keeps the “computers ‘puting” and the Freaks freaking on the forums 😄. I actually wouldn’t mind a comics style Yellow suit if a company put some effort into it.

I stick to the custom headsculpt and old Netflix version Hot Toys figure, the mustard yellow and overall color scheme Isn’t working for me at all (I know it from a comic I have seen and read them).
CBD4CA27-6AE6-460F-9CCD-15A115212D84.jpeg

Attachments

• E671FCFD-FFDA-476D-872D-C413FA4152A5.jpeg
    E671FCFD-FFDA-476D-872D-C413FA4152A5.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
:lol

Hope we get She Hulk.

But Hot Toys still has not officially even given us Clint from Hawkeye... or Miss Marvel.
Kind of have to, don't we? Would be criminal to release a character from a show and not release the actual title character from the show.

I know Hawkeye hasn't been solicited but to me, Kate Bishop is the new Hawkeye.

So…a show called She Hulk……gets a Daredevil figure tease……before She Hulk.

Riiiiight…

Yeah it's kinda strange. It reminds me how HT first solicited a trooper for the Kenobi show first before even Kenobi himself :lol

Back