Hot Toys: Daredevil - (She-Hulk: Attorney at Law)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the mustard yellow so this is one MCU figure that won't make it into my collection. At least HT actually made the She-Hulk suit - I thought they might phone it in and just revise the color scheme on the OG figure.

The sculpt looks pretty good but the partially opened mouth with the teeth showing is an odd choice.

Yulli sculpted it.
Screenshot_20230220_150751_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230220_150747_Instagram.jpg

With fans expressing excitement after seeing the return of Charlie Cox as the Devil of Hell’s Kitchen in Spider-Man: No Way Home, his appearance in the finale episode of She-Hulk: Attorney At Law has took over the internet again.

Making his official debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in She-Hulk: Attorney At Law, Daredevil immediately became a highlight of the show wearing the suit which takes its origins from classic comic, and is now being recreated as the highly-anticipated 1/6th Daredevil collectible figure.

Skillfully crafted based on the appearance of Charlie Cox as Daredevil in the action series, the greatly-detailed figure features a newly developed Matt Murdock head sculpt with incredible likeness, a Daredevil cowled head, a meticulously tailored Daredevil suit in dark yellow, burgundy and greyish silver, the Billy Club in extended and nunchaku modes, his signature sunglasses and a figure stand.

There it is!! :panic: :panic:

I haven't seen S-H yet but I do like this DD suit, I think it's a nice homage to his red/yellow comics suit. Yes! An unmasked Murdock head sculpt :yess:

No swappable mouthplates this time sucks. Body is still too skinny. Not sure why they just don't just the Deadpool body. Unmasked head looks great though. I'll wait to see what the Born Again suit looks like.

I do agree - the proportions don't quite look like his physique in the suit (same as the previous). Though for me I shan't be too bothered since I do like the first Netflix figure.

Looks good! I think the likeness is solid, though to my eye he looks a bit younger (?)

Last edited:
Headsculpt is pretty solid with the glasses on...although with it off, he just looks confused and not blind lol.

I knew that this would be a Marmite (British savoury spread) suit, you either love it or hate it, I like it because it is similar to the 60s original suit, same reason I got the red and black Spider-man figure. Of course I still need a classic red Daredevil !

This is more than a bit pricey for what you get, but I have always liked the old yellow suit, so this homage is really cool. $270 cool…mehhh 😬😬😬

He looks more lobotomised than blind to me.
This exactly! I couldn't put my finger on it, but this describes it pretty well. This isn't just a blank stare, this is a whole other level.

With the glasses on he looks allright though.

I think the mouth of the masked head looks a bit off as well.

I know this suit is partly inspired by the comic design, but was this yellow picked because he was blind?

I dont mind the mustard yellow on this doll, but it doesnt seem to work with this red too well.

I'm cool with the headsculpt and its nice if you are going to bash hos no way home appearance.

Back