Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brain is still telling me I don't want this cartoon character.

However, I'm still in Obi-Wan Kenobi brain disengagement mode, so I'm not sure I'll be in any position to put up a fight once Hot Toys gives us the full reveal. :panic:

View attachment 582927
I mean technically he’s no longer just a cartoon character. Not that there’s anything wrong with being a cartoon character.

Yes, Cad's the converse of of Boba; One went from a cartoon character to live action, whereas the other went from live action to a cartoon character. :lol

391438-Boba-Fett.jpg

They should really just be using as much plastic as possible. They’ve only a handful of plastic belts, straps, and holsters but they look fine.

I want 100% fabric and plastic figures to watch over my brain in a jar as the sun explodes.

I mean sure, they could use genuine leather but people are not going to be happy about paying even more for these figures.
Agreed. Sculpted plastic belts could look pretty great if done right. I mean DamToys did mostly plastic "leather" belts for their assassin's creed figures and they look great. I do think some parts of clothing would have to still be made of pleather to for posing/flexibility as I'm pretty sure there isn't a regular fabric that imitates leather that won't crack and fall apart, at least not that I've seen.

The people who confidently predicated Hot Toys abandoned The Boba show and won't ever make anything else for it are proven wrong. They must be big mad right now.
I don't recall a lot of "confident predictions", just a lot of concern when we didn't see Bane, the Wookiee or even 1/6 Fett in close proximity to the end of the season. Should've known though considering how late Kate Bishop came about, among others. Personally glad it appears they're making this. I also have to assume that Fett is coming once the Mando S2 on throne version is released.

So excited for this release.
I do hope we get 2 sculpts though. Hope it goes up this week and not one that will disappear for months and months before announcement. Put this in the express line HT
Someone may have already answered, but it seems that their recent trend is show a teaser like this, then release a few days later in the same week.

Hope it is the case here too.

I for one am all Boba'd out !

Hot Toys might feel the same ?

Might just be spacing it out until the Repaint/Throne is closer to release.

He’ll have the same costume for Mando season 3 so while others may feel the same about being burned out on Boba, I doubt they’ll have any problems selling that version when they inevitable announce it for PO. Especially since a lot of people love that costume, feelings of the actual show aside.

Back