Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He still strikes me as a live action cartoon. He was created as an in-joke, and his heritage was all too obvious.

I'll do my best to resist Hot Toys' advances. :lol

What ARE our shelves if nothing but a big conglomeration of live-action cartoon characters? And 'bout to be worse, because more are coming. [Inserts pix of all incoming clones... and everyone in Clone Wars/BB, period]

I'm surprised to see HT dusting this off and actually doing it, but glad for those who so badly wanted this. I am just glad to for once, !!!!NOT!!!! see something that I immediately have to have... wooo. I hope people on Etsy make this guy an appropriately-sized hat. That teensy hat is a fail.

What ARE our shelves if nothing but a big conglomeration of live-action cartoon characters? And 'bout to be worse, because more are coming. [Inserts pix of all incoming clones... and everyone in Clone Wars/BB, period]

I'm surprised to see HT dusting this off and actually doing it, but glad for those who so badly wanted this. I am just glad to for once, !!!!NOT!!!! see something that I immediately have to have... wooo. I hope people on Etsy make this guy an appropriately-sized hat. That teensy hat is a fail.

None of those Clones for me. My concession is The Bad Batch because they're unique.

For regular troopers it's the Stormtrooper era onwards, but even with that Disney keeps adding new variations to the OT complement. Eventually Imperial forces will be so varied, with so many designs for each particular or slightly different environment, that the Empire will be looking as ragtag as the Rebels.

Might just be spacing it out until the Repaint/Throne is closer to release.

He’ll have the same costume for Mando season 3 so while others may feel the same about being burned out on Boba, I doubt they’ll have any problems selling that version when they inevitable announce it for PO. Especially since a lot of people love that costume, feelings of the actual show aside.
Agreed. Re-use of moulds and headsculpts is too much to pass over for HT.

So I'd also go with a longer break to increase potential sales. That said I don't think there would be a huge amount of buyers post show given all the other versions on the market readily available imo.

They might tease the Olyphant sculpt in Cad's pics like they did with Zombie Strange recently. Like this:
FLITUKKUYAg8Qys.jpg

Back