Hot Toys: Cad Bane - Book of Boba Fett 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 582906View attachment 582905

Thank the Maker it’s a fabric trench coat and not a leather one in the show.

I never want the stress of owning a Hot Toys pleather trench coat again.
Outfit is going to be sick. Just hope they don't make those forearm accessories too large like in the show. They look slightly disproportionate.

Yeah but the belts and everything holding the blasters are :( lots of thin pleather

Yeah, but there’s no helping that and it’s unavoidable across the entire line.

I’d rather deal with just boots, belts, and holsters rather than an entire pleather trench coat.

Agreed, those are things you can hide in posing better. The jacket would be like AOU Scarlet Witch (which just about everyone has problems with) and would be noticeable every time you look at it. Let’s take the little victories!

Yeah, but there’s no helping that and it’s unavoidable across the entire line.

I’d rather deal with just boots, belts, and holsters rather than an entire pleather trench coat.
I wish they would just upgrade to real leather allready

After a bland Cosbaby week, this one starts with a much more exciting tease. Anyone think this could go up for PO this week?
I'm saying yes for this week!!
Ever since he debuted in TCW,I've loved everything about Cad.
The look,the voice,his ability going up against Jedi,and just his all round confidence as a character.
Don't f it up HT!!

The Good...

bf cobb good.jpg

The Bad...

bf Cad-Bane.jpg

And the Ugly...

Boba Fett.jpg

I wish they would just upgrade to real leather allready
Think about it,

1). Getting real leather at these thicknesses (1mm) isn't easy (believe me I've tried for custom stuff).
2). Colour uniformity. Natural leather has natural random colour. They need the colour to be the same here for 1000's of figures.
3). Cost

Plus how do you know there aren't the same or other issues with real leather at this thickness and size ?

Think about it,

1). Getting real leather at these thicknesses (1mm) isn't easy (believe me I've tried for custom stuff).
2). Colour uniformity. Natural leather has natural random colour. They need the colour to be the same here for 1000's of figures.
3). Cost

Plus how do you know there aren't the same or other issues with real leather at this thickness and size ?
Its definitly doable its been proven lets face it the main reason they wont do it is number 3.

For people with experience with these belts do they completely crumble and disolve in the end or do they just flake but the structure holds at least?

My brain is still telling me I don't want this cartoon character.

However, I'm still in Obi-Wan Kenobi brain disengagement mode, so I'm not sure I'll be in any position to put up a fight once Hot Toys gives us the full reveal. :panic:

brain.gif

Back