1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same poses with a white background and ambient lighting.

41B05CC3-A39B-4869-B96D-9C315744675F.jpg

Getting really jealous seeing all these trinity poses :lol Where is my WW?

Great pics Kaneisin33 and Weisun79! As fun as it is to push the articulation sometimes I still think with most figures these mores simple poses are the most striking.

Many thanks to the freak that came up with he gold chain idea..found one that works perfectly :hi5:

It glistens in normal sunlight

Really impressed how flexible this chain is

:lecture Looks heaps better than the stock lasso...where did you find it if you don't mind me asking.

:lecture Looks heaps better than the stock lasso...where did you find it if you don't mind me asking.

Michaels craft store. 3 piece chain set so I have two more chains for the JL and WW film version if need be :lol

Not bad for $8.00 and it was on sale 50% off..got it for $4.00

Added some more of curls to her hair to smooth out the back frizzes

Last edited:
Someone had this kind of problem with Wonder Woman's body?

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/555169WonderWoman.png

I got mine today, and the body seemed perfect except this zone of the leg.

I try to believe that it's normal and that the seamless body can't be perfect...

Nah, mine has perfect, unblemished skin, as befits a goddess.

That looks like a manufacturing error, like it got stuck to the mold or something.

Nah, mine has perfect, unblemished skin, as befits a goddess.

That looks like a manufacturing error, like it got stuck to the mold or something.

Speaking of manufacturing defects…

Continuing to be impressed with the poses on this thread and after having WW a few weeks now, I wanted to experiment beyond the more simplistic poses I’ve been putting her in. Then I realized that the left knee joint on my figure was stiff and frozen! With carefully controlled force, I was able to slowly bend it a little but was frightened it would have snapped at any moment! I wanted to pose her with the “sliding across the floor on her knees” action, but I think I’ll just go back to her standard Amazonian stance.

As with these seamless HT figures (which I prefer over exposed joints), I've never posed my Leonidas beyond his typical "at the ready" pose...a price I guess I'm willing to pay as a trade-off for that kind of body or costume, like on my Batman Begins figure.

Many thanks to the freak that came up with he gold chain idea..found one that works perfectly :hi5:

It glistens in normal sunlight

Really impressed how flexible this chain is

That might have been me, but I got the idea from another freak when the figure first came out, to give credit due. But yours is nice and posable, while mine is so heavy it just hangs down. I also found mine at Michael's but it was a single chain and more expensive, I forget how much. I'm going to have to go back to Michael's to find yours.

Anyway great job!

If its not too much to ask, could you post a pic of the figure in that pose but with the head slightly upwards so shes looking straight on?

Mines coming next week too. Seems like im the last one lol

Nope, still waiting for mine here and no word yet. It feels like i've waiting years lol.

If its not too much to ask, could you post a pic of the figure in that pose but with the head slightly upwards so shes looking straight on?

Mines coming next week too. Seems like im the last one lol

Tiny bit of difference.
But here you go.. looking straight

IMG_0712_1.jpg

Back