1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping me sane throughout the long wait to get this figure. I had a great time reading through the seven hundred something pages before my figure was delivered and before I had a chance to take photos.

This Wonder Woman figure is my first Hot Toys and I'm excited for more variations.

I hope to take more photos soon.

PS: I see that some of you are in SoCal. I'm in Los Angeles, so I know how hot it's been lately, and the wildfire didn't help either.

36846444942_9475e65f13_b.jpg

Wow, amazing shot, and really creative way to use the base too! Love the way she seems to be leaping off it.

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for keeping me sane throughout the long wait to get this figure. I had a great time reading through the seven hundred something pages before my figure was delivered and before I had a chance to take photos.

This Wonder Woman figure is my first Hot Toys and I'm excited for more variations.

I hope to take more photos soon.

PS: I see that some of you are in SoCal. I'm in Los Angeles, so I know how hot it's been lately, and the wildfire didn't help either.

36846444942_9475e65f13_b.jpg

36846443922_ec51152964_b.jpg

:clap:yess:

That looks great, mate! Really good pose, one of the better one's I have seen, look phenomenal. Really excited to get mine, just hope it gets into the UK retailers next month some time!

21246334_878308352322806_6644642618197083129_o.jpg

I like his repaint. It is subtle but makes a nice difference.
It's probably a full repaint. Most noticeable to me though is that it looks like he darkened and and enlarged her iris and darkened her eye shadow (to not have the deer in the headlights look) and repainted her lips to be softer. Easy fixes that Hot Toys should have thought of.

Very nice paint job. The paler skin tone and detailed teeth especially.

9c3b75c04045c7480a92a3fe16efa7d3.jpg
c3db7deeb14637cb8a5d874c35ea0e17.jpg

Love the figure. Only gripe I have is the waist grabber... the pole is soo short so the its grabbing her hips which im worried might damage it in the long run. Might take it out and have her stand but then i worry it might fall sigh

Hi All,

While we always says that BvS and WW movies both had the strap on different sides..
I'm being paranoid, I was re-watching WW movie and I realised that within the same movie, most of the part it's on her right shoulder (Seems more legit since she is portrayed right handed... some scenes actually is on the left shoulder same as in BVS......

<pictures removed>

I guess they changed their mind mid shooting....

I hadn't noticed that the strap changes in WW. I'll have to pay attention to it next time. I did notice that the old photo from Bruce has it BVS style whereas it is WW style when they are posing for the photo. I also noticed that she has the sword on her hip when she steps out onto No Man's Land but has it on her back once she gets to the other side.

I hadn't noticed that the strap changes in WW. I'll have to pay attention to it next time. I did notice that the old photo from Bruce has it BVS style whereas it is WW style when they are posing for the photo. I also noticed that she has the sword on her hip when she steps out onto No Man's Land but has it on her back once she gets to the other side.
Yup... That too...
So i think HT did it based on the blueprint that they are given much earlier...

It was the film that changed... :)
So i guess we'll have to live with that..

Or unless someone do a custom leather strap.. :)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Eh, I'm not big on it, makes it look less like Gal in my opinion, especially with shortening the neck - make her look like a body builder with a much more pronounced jaw and line than Gal has.

Agreed. It's a gorgeous looking paint job, but I frankly thought Emeraldknight managed to bring out the likeness a lot better with his repaint.

Back