1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn man you make everything look so good even in a simple in-hand shot like this. I've bought quite a few figures after watching your reviews even though I don't understand a word. Keep it up!

Tiny bit of difference.
But here you go.. looking straight

View attachment 374469

Awesome pics as well weisun, they're all great. It's been awhile since I went through his thread as now I'm deciding between getting this or the JL one and haven't seen all this great stuff!

Awesome pics as well weisun, they're all great. It's been awhile since I went through his thread as now I'm deciding between getting this or the JL one and haven't seen all this great stuff!

Well, I believe if you are willing to wait, then you should get the JL version.
If you can't wait, this figure is actually gorgeous in its own rights....
Anyway, that is my humble opinion tho..

Hey everyone. I just got her today and I was wondering how on earth you put the shield on her back? I've seen it on her back in peoples videos but haven't seen anyone explain how you do it.

Hey everyone. I just got her today and I was wondering how on earth you put the shield on her back? I've seen it on her back in peoples videos but haven't seen anyone explain how you do it.

They slot in the holders with the sword.

Well, glad I decided to buy the BvS version now that I've seen the JL & the delux JL version. I waited for a bit to see if they'd make a version with the cloak and the shield from the solo movie, but I guess they're not gonna. And I actually like the BvS face much more than the JL version. Who'd've thunk it? XD

Welcome to the (very small) club! :D

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a better sculpt, but I'm still pretty happy with it and don't think it deserves all the hate it's getting.

One can definitely like the face of the BvS version more...I think it mays for a good "Wonder Woman" figure...looks very little like the actual Wonder Woman that we got with these films unlike the JL version though...

Excited for the Justice League version, but might as well have fun with this one until then!

23632689_10210393785749385_6433686173097583263_o.jpg

Ready for Justice...

WONDER-WOMAN-and-BATMAN.jpg

The JL one is growing on me, but I'm still very glad I got this one (along with Batman) - they display well together.

Well, glad I decided to buy the BvS version now that I've seen the JL & the delux JL version. I waited for a bit to see if they'd make a version with the cloak and the shield from the solo movie, but I guess they're not gonna. And I actually like the BvS face much more than the JL version. Who'd've thunk it? XD

Welcome to the (very small) club! :D

I wouldn't go as far as calling it a better sculpt, but I'm still pretty happy with it and don't think it deserves all the hate it's getting.

Personally i see more of Ms Gadot in this version..

Personally i see more of Ms Gadot in this version..

With this sculpt there's an added upside being a photographer. The blank expression allows me to modify it to have an expression in post when needed, I do it with this figure and with the gamora figure from time to time

Great pic!

I wonder if in JL, society is going to start referring to her as "The Wonder Woman"? Superman is referred to as "The Superman" and Batman is "The Batman".

another shot of the BVS Wonderwoman

23549956_10210400761763781_736997820738012078_o.jpg

Dang you got some skills son. Great work!

I wonder if in JL, society is going to start referring to her as "The Wonder Woman"? Superman is referred to as "The Superman" and Batman is "The Batman".

I don't feel like WW will get that. That was a Zackism to ground everything in a more gritty reality, as if people were referring to him as a God. I'm pretty sure 'the' will be dropped in front of Superman moving forward from here on out. Same with The Batman as a myth. However I'm sure Batman will keep it given Matt Reeves wants to do his own noire gritty style.

Dang you got some skills son. Great work!

I don't feel like WW will get that. That was a Zackism to ground everything in a more gritty reality, as if people were referring to him as a God. I'm pretty sure 'the' will be dropped in front of Superman moving forward from here on out. Same with The Batman as a myth. However I'm sure Batman will keep it given Matt Reeves wants to do his own noire gritty style.

Thanks!

Back