1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the whole gang together, my attempt trying to recreate the WW1 photo.

36522989963_457778a21c_b.jpg

Wonder Woman by kanine0, on Flickr

Fantastic :clap

Beautiful pics all around. You guys are making it difficult for me to decide on which Wonder Woman I should end up with.... :gah:

I too, received my two week notice! I also nabbed two versions of WW Bluray. I got the Target exclusive digibook with lenticular cover, and the Best Buy 3D version with the exclusive trading cards. Although, I don't own a 3D tv, yet... So I might just return that version unopened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, pace yourself

Got the whole gang together, my attempt trying to recreate the WW1 photo.

36522989963_457778a21c_b.jpg

Very cool! It might be fun to see all kinds a different versions of this pic with all kinds of other characters as stand-ins for the soldiers- could even be Marvel characters, or whatever!

That's pretty cool.

Wow.
You just managed to capture the perfect angle that makes the sculpt look 100% Gadot... :clap

Very cool! It might be fun to see all kinds a different versions of this pic with all kinds of other characters as stand-ins for the soldiers- could even be Marvel characters, or whatever!

Thanks. I was planning to do this when Hot Toys release all the JL figures, but that is a long ways ahead.

Kind of thinking about cancelling this. For me the hype has died off and I don't feel like I need her. Does anyone know with flex plans on Sideshow do they just charge the NRD or is there a fee per payment too (I thought there used to be). I've only made one payment aside from the NRD.

Pics look great. I finally preordered her. Shame it took so long for her to get released. This is why movie studios release the bluray soon after movies end in theaters. Peoples excitement from the movie still there and they buy. Shame some figures come out a year or more after the movie hit theaters. The excitement, impulse buy, and want of the figure definitely goes down if not away if the figure is released so late. I was ready to buy a bunch of Rougue One figures right after I saw the movie. Glad I had a cool down period lol. Saved me a ton of money.

Beautiful shots as always Remy :clap

The blu ray has spoiled me :lol

" What are you saying?..Let me handle this! "

" Goodbye..brother"

"I wish we had more time."

Very powerful scene. Very reminiscent of the scene in BvS between Supes and Lois before Supes did the same as Steve, which I believe was intentional.

:wink1: yup those two really have magic together as these characters

Beautiful shots as always Remy :clap

The blu ray has spoiled me :lol

" What are you saying?..Let me handle this! "

" Goodbye..brother"

Thanks Guyver.
Nice pics as well man. :hi5:

And I give you props for showing everyone all the different poses this beauty can do.
Sometimes I wish I can do all these poses and take different pics of the figure.
But I'm one of those people that are so an@l, that once I find a pose I like, I hold my breath and back off so it wouldnt move. lol

Back