1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope HTs will release a "plain clothing" version of WW(Gadot)/Diana. The DCEU hasn't really played with/revealed too much about her identity as Diana Prince. But eventually they must if they plan on being true to the comic. With all the announcements about future WW figures, I doubt a Diana Prince 1/6 scale figure will happen anytime soon. But it would be nice (also from a kitbasher's perspective) if a HTS figure and head sculpt was available without the costume&fixed tiara.

You won't be disappointed..once you see the whole figure you will see it was worth the wait and once the hair is styled makes it even more special :wink1:

Now that i know i want to keep my PO, the wait is killing me lol. Can you post some tips on how to do the hair and what you used.

Considering the success of the stand alone WW film, I'm sure they will visit her again. (If it hasn't already been confirmed ??).

That certainly means seeing her in the world as Diana. And a chance for HT to do a "civilian version" of her.

But that'll be after Justice League I guess, so a while off.

I hope HTs will release a "plain clothing" version of WW(Gadot)/Diana. The DCEU hasn't really played with/revealed too much about her identity as Diana Prince. But eventually they must if they plan on being true to the comic. With all the announcements about future WW figures, I doubt a Diana Prince 1/6 scale figure will happen anytime soon. But it would be nice (also from a kitbasher's perspective) if a HTS figure and head sculpt was available without the costume&fixed tiara.

Back