1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would only use a phicen or cheaper substitute if going for extreme action poses.

As someone who has never owned a seamless body like wonder woman, I'm actually kind of nervous to order this now. It seems like from the comments that these things aren't made to last.

Well, if she were anything like phicen bodies (but she won't because I'm pretty sure it's rubber they're using) you don't have anything to fear. None of my phicen has cracked and I own the very first ones. To be fair, even my Rambo 2 is still perfect.

Well, if she were anything like phicen bodies (but she won't because I'm pretty sure it's rubber they're using) you don't have anything to fear. None of my phicen has cracked and I own the very first ones. To be fair, even my Rambo 2 is still perfect.
Assuming you follow the guidelines for articulation and don't leave it in extreme poses for long periods of time (which is apparently months?) Will these bodies last?

9edd3424a42729d40a27c0ae37ff3979.jpg

I keep seeing the Juliet Starling (Lolipop Chainsaw) figure pop up here and there. I now want one. :gah: :lol

Assuming you follow the guidelines for articulation and don't leave it in extreme poses for long periods of time (which is apparently months?) Will these bodies last?

They should, but temperature of the room is always a factor it seems in rubber degradation. As for extreme poses, I wouldn't leave one in such a pose for more than a few hours. Move them them if you want to play or photograph them but display them in museum poses. At best, an extreme pose will always leave at least a crease of held for a long time.

Do you know who on Facebook is doing the WW body swap?

I'm interested to see and follow the results... for "research" purposes of course. :lol

I think Danoby2 mentioned on his New York livestream (@Times Square) yesterday that he was putting together a video switching the Harley into a Phicen.

Unfortunately on his FB it's written in CHINESE INCLUDING HIS FB name..what I suggest is occasionally go to FB and type HT WW ( no abbreviations of course ) and posters will have links to their shots and customizing daily if need be. That's how I found most of my shots I posted lately..

The HT FB page itself is way behind in immediate information.

She is also my first seamless body figure..
In fact, she was the first female figure, but looks like HQ is gonna arrive first despite PO-ed later.... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a collector who is opposite, I have many Phicens and judging what I've seen so far of this dissection of WW, I can tell I actually feel more confident that this new seamless body by HT might be the answer I'm looking for in a durable seamless :)

Of course there is the risk of cracking but I believe it will depend on the longevity of her being in an extreme pose.

found this one just skipped through but the articulation looks crisp and strong seems to hold well and its seems to be shot at around the size she will be in hand ,i cant see a problem with the teeth at all ,she looks a solid purchase to me

found this one just skipped through but the articulation looks crisp and strong seems to hold well and its seems to be shot at around the size she will be in hand ,i cant see a problem with the teeth at all ,she looks a solid purchase to me

I'm watching it on my tiny Galaxy phone and her buck teeth are as prominent as other pics I've seen. She also has a deranged look on her face. HT screwed the pooch on this one.

oh okay then if you say so

i guess its all subjective ,

and im lucky im one of those whos going to be satisfied with what were gong to get ,as it too late to change anything now

thank god for my 60 year old eyes i guess they make me easier to please :wink1:

oh okay then if you say so

i guess its all subjective ,

and im lucky im one of those whos going to be satisfied with what were gong to get ,as it too late to change anything now

thank god for my 60 year old eyes i guess they make me easier to please :wink1:

60? That's cool congrats! Hope I'm around collecting at 60. :lol

Thanks LIBBY1957DOG for the link. I think it looks pretty damned good and will be very happy with her posed between Supes and Bats. In some pics the teeth look more pronounced or the face elongated but in a lot of the pics it looks quite a bit like Gal Gadot. To me it looks like the wait for WW was worth it.

i have no problem with the rubber body or the hair ...
but shes supposed to look like a strong fighter! shes from BvS, shes there with Superman and Bats and Doomsday!
the facial expression of the figure just looks completely lost.
surprised and lost. thats not the look from the BvS WW. the HT WW facial expression is "where am i and who am i?"

So are we to assume it won't be possible to leave her in this position for long without risking damage?
Batman-v-Superman-Dawn-of-Justice-Wonder-Woman-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Hot-Toys-Final-Product-Itakon.it-01.jpg

...all we need now is for the body to start leaking (like the DX02 Batman) to intensify the ****-storm...

With as shiny as it is doesn't it already look like it's leaking?

After looking at the pics and the video this, to me, looks more like a rubber sleeve over a plastic body than a true seemless body. The fact that there is a plastic opening at the mid-torso area means it isn't seemless. For me, and if this looks great to you then I am jealous that you are satisfied, I am gonna kitbash the boots off this pretty lady. That includes a body replacement. Now the muscular Phicens like Red Sonja and the Sparta figures are rather large in the chest and that won't do so I am hoping a mid-size bust will suffice.

Back