1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice-Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That comment is made 100% more hilarious reading it and then immediately watching your gif.

I know some of you might have said this before. I think she will be out almost the same time as her solo movie.... To build on the hype.....

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My new take is not to expect soon or too much, that way I am not disappointed as much or as often. I mean, I'm one of the people that actually held out hope for the 1966 Batmobile until about a year ago.

So...Drax came out. Is she next or is it true that we're getting like 4 Iron Men and Ripley and en Endoskeleton first? I'm thinking of buying WW straight from Timcent once she hits so I really want her to hit so I can see if I'm gonna do it.

anyone else get a schedule change email saying may 25th? i have mine set to the 20th of each month. last time it was pushed to may and this time it was only a few days. maybe she might actually be coming out soon. really all depends when she comes out at secret base

I received an email update for May 25th too. Hopefully there are no more delays but I'm not holding my breath.

So...Drax came out. Is she next or is it true that we're getting like 4 Iron Men and Ripley and en Endoskeleton first? I'm thinking of buying WW straight from Timcent once she hits so I really want her to hit so I can see if I'm gonna do it.

I had thought of doing the same but damn he charges a lot!

Good for him - nice to see Marvel finally putting some diversity in their movies!

Any figure yet? No? Ok.

door_peek_out_md_wm_v2.gif

Guys,
I dun have any interested in GOTG characters coz I did not collect anyone of them...
However, I just went through the last 20-30 pages of the GOTG Gamora thread to check whether there was any major issue with the rubber body...
Seems like as long as they dun over bend the arms.. it's really not that bad..
I guess WW would at least have the same quality as that one????
I think the knee will be the same concept as the elbow....
Now I am just curious of the shoulder..

Anyone having Gamora? Maybe you can share your experience?

Most of Hot Toys bodies with seamless elbows or knees still have visible shoulder and hip joints. That's probably the approach for Belle too. Anytime HT can hide a joint under clothing, they do. With Wonder Woman, they wanted to make the visible shoulders seamless, which presents more problems. Their most recent body with seamless shoulders was King Leonidas, and the articulation in his shoulders is very compromised. I haven't had any deterioration issues with any of the rubber bodies I own (Gamora, Leonidas, Big Chap, Hulk, etc), but I avoid poses that could do damage over time. Hope that helps.

Most of Hot Toys bodies with seamless elbows or knees still have visible shoulder and hip joints. That's probably the approach for Belle too. Anytime HT can hide a joint under clothing, they do. With Wonder Woman, they wanted to make the visible shoulders seamless, which presents more problems. Their most recent body with seamless shoulders was King Leonidas, and the articulation in his shoulders is very compromised. I haven't had any deterioration issues with any of the rubber bodies I own (Gamora, Leonidas, Big Chap, Hulk, etc), but I avoid poses that could do damage over time. Hope that helps.

Thanks.. But with 17 points of articulation, it is really leaving it to our speculation..

Yep sure was XL, I still buy from them today because buying HT in NZ is a rip off!

Good for you...

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

i wish it would but it won't be. according to the release schedule we still have a few figures coming before WW is released. Im guessing it will be released between 8th-14th may.

Back