1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4509.jpg

Got mine!! The body itself is quite a bit bigger than MOS

IMG_4503.jpg

And for those who have both MoS Supes and BvS Supes, what's the consensus? Do you like the MoS figure or the BvS figure better? I love my MoS Supes and constantly find myself admiring it, among the rest of my MoS collection with Zod and Jor-El.

I love my MoS but have to say that the BvS is a much better figure. Now he's in hand I can appreciate him more

Thanks for the response.

As a whole, I actually like the MoS suit better; the boots, the oval belt buckle, the guantlets and the design/line pattern on the side of the suit. The only thing I really prefer on the BvS suit is the glyph and I like the subtle tribal design around the biceps. But like you said, from a figure perspective, the BvS one is looking better than the MoS one.

The status of my figure has changed to "Item(s) Shipping Soon" from SSC, so it should ship it tomorrow and I'll have it on Friday.

Yeah I actually agree with you there too. Prefer the actual suit design in MoS, but the BvS figure is just far better done.

Once I receive my figure, it will still be a bit incomplete for me in the sense of the stand. I personally don't really care for the c-clamp stands and I don't like how that's the only option you have for this Supes figure. However, I really do want him to be on a BvS base, so what I plan to do is wait until Batman or WW is released and pick up an extra stand from either one of those figures (they use a u-shaped crotch grabber stand), then simply peel off the name plate and replace it with the Superman one.

Once I receive my figure, it will still be a bit incomplete for me in the sense of the stand. I personally don't really care for the c-clamp stands and I don't like how that's the only option you have with the for this Supes figure. However, I really do want him to be on a BvS base, so what I plan to do is wait until Batman or WW is released and pick up an extra stand from either one of those figures (they use a u-shaped crotch grabber stand), then simply peel off the name plate and replace it with the Superman one.

I kind of agree with that. I had a bit of a rearrange last night and struggled to get the height right for my Detolf cabinet! There's a few nice ones on eBay

I love the stand but agree on the clamp. Would be nice to have another option, seeing as it seems the clamp would leave pinch marks.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I just contacted them to pay mine off early. Hopefully I'll get it early next week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My Waitlist converted last week. Today, I got charged the NRD and the final full amount ON THE SAME DAY. :lol

No worries, he's on his way to me now :yess:

Mine was charged this morning so hopefully I'll have him in hand by Tuesday. I've been super pumped since clippers review.

Back