1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same thing happened to me. I didn't even contact them. Just elected to pay off the rest of my flex pay on my account and it's already shipped. Should have it next Wednesday. Day after the ultimate cut comes out digitally. Hopefully I'll like the figure even more after watching that.

Cool, mine officially arrives Monday according to my tracking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All this week, in anticipation for BvS Superman's arrival, I've been paying a lot more detailed attention to MoS Supes; tweaking the pose here and there, making sure the suit is ship shape, dusting him up, etc. I changed the angle of the pose so that way it doesn't look nearly identical to the pose I plan to put BvS Supes in.

Almost as if MoS Supes is expecting the arrival of his twin brother, so he needs to look nice and sharp. :lol

All this week, in anticipation for BvS Sueprman's arrival, I've been paying a lot more detailed attention to MoS Supes; tweaking the pose here and there, making sure the suit is ship shape, dusting him up, etc. I changed the angle of the pose so that way it doesn't look nearly identical to the pose I plan to put BvS Supes in.

Almost as if MoS Supes is expecting the arrival of his twin brother, so he needs to look nice and sharp. :lol

I did the opposite. I sold off my MOS Superman to make room for the new one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys, new to ssf just after advice. Has anyone ordered their supes live in the Uk? Wondering how/when I pay tax or duties? Do you pay the courier??

Hi guys, new to ssf just after advice. Has anyone ordered their supes live in the Uk? Wondering how/when I pay tax or duties? Do you pay the courier??

I haven't ordered BvS Superman yet p, but I do live in the UK and have ordered other figures. Depending on the courier you choose when ordering the figure on sideshow will affect how you pay the import/handling fee. If it's FedEx the figure will be delivered to the address given and they will send a bill out later with what you have to pay and can do this over the phone. If it's UPS then they are pay on delevery or they take the figure away until you come collect and pay. Prices are roughly the same, but personally even though you have to pay the guy there and then UPS are better. FedEx just leave packages sitting even when you ask for signature on delevery.

Hope that helps fudge and you enjoy your figure :)

I haven't ordered BvS Superman yet p, but I do live in the UK and have ordered other figures. Depending on the courier you choose when ordering the figure on sideshow will affect how you pay the import/handling fee. If it's FedEx the figure will be delivered to the address given and they will send a bill out later with what you have to pay and can do this over the phone. If it's UPS then they are pay on delevery or they take the figure away until you come collect and pay. Prices are roughly the same, but personally even though you have to pay the guy there and then UPS are better. FedEx just leave packages sitting even when you ask for signature on delevery.

Hope that helps fudge and you enjoy your figure :)

Thanks mate. Ups are delivering it, Monday apparently it should be delivered. Where would you normally collect it from if you miss them? Local post office?

92ad948ed8c89c936bfb00763cefbee7.jpg

My extra BvS Superman Special Edition just got delivered from Sideshow.
One of the perks of living close to their warehouse I guess ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be seeing that box today as well. I live roughly a hour and a half away from their warehouse, so whenever I get charged for a figure and it ships that day, I almost always get it the next day.

Did you pick up two BvS Supes?

I'll be seeing that box today as well. I live roughly a hour and a half away from their warehouse, so whenever I get charged for a figure and it ships that day, I almost always get it the next day.

Did you pick up two BvS Supes?

Yeah I bought one when I was in Hong Kong last month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any west coasters getting him today?

Mine just arrived at work. I love the box. Will take this bad boy out tonight and take some pics. Heads up they cut a slit out on the back of the plastic part so the cape is in the bottom of the box. Just a heads up when you pull it out of the box.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Last edited:
Back