1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is sideshow shipping this on the 23rd or charging on that date, I've somehow completely forgot. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Tony. I had no idea you were working on a Spear as well. I never saw an interest thread or antyhing by you so I had no idea another forum member was starting this project when I decided to give it a try a couple of months ago. I unfortunately did not have access to the props at all but I feel I did a decent job:).

You sure did an awesome job at it. I can see all the effort on the details you have put in. Much respect on your end :D looking forward to see it complete

Thank you, Tony. I had no idea you were working on a Spear as well. I never saw an interest thread or antyhing by you so I had no idea another forum member was starting this project when I decided to give it a try a couple of months ago. I unfortunately did not have access to the props at all but I feel I did a decent job:).

Also I don't post things in the interest thread due to small limited run I usually offers. Most of my work are made for myself and personal collection purpose. Only offer them when I have extra.

Is sideshow shipping this on the 23rd or charging on that date, I've somehow completely forgot. Lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah my notice said the 23rd.

Also I don't post things in the interest thread due to small limited run I usually offers. Most of my work are made for myself and personal collection purpose. Only offer them when I have extra.

Makes sense:)

Anyone in this thread get their Supes yet? Is he a little oversized like the previous version from MoS?

Anyone in this thread get their Supes yet? Is he a little oversized like the previous version from MoS?

BvS Superman is slightly smaller, apparently because it uses shorter foot pegs. There's a lot of comparison pictures back in the thread over the last month. Some people have put the MoS foot pegs on the BvS figure and he's pretty much the same height as the MoS figure.

BvS Superman is slightly smaller, apparently because it uses shorter foot pegs. There's a lot of comparison pictures back in the thread over the last month. Some people have put the MoS foot pegs on the BvS figure and he's pretty much the same height as the MoS figure.

Thanks for the info, I'll try to find the comparison pictures!

No problem. :duff

Do you know yet how much you're planning to charge for your Kryptonite spear?

Not 100% sure yet. I'm trying to keep it as low as possible, though. I was thinking around the $75 mark for a painted version, and a bit cheaper if you wanted to do the painting yourself. The figure isn't 100% figured out yet as I am still in the process of figuring out materials cost, but once I have that figured out I will let everyone know.

Not 100% sure yet. I'm trying to keep it as low as possible, though. I was thinking around the $75 mark for a painted version, and a bit cheaper if you wanted to do the painting yourself. The figure isn't 100% figured out yet as I am still in the process of figuring out materials cost, but once I have that figured out I will let everyone know.

Sounds good. I may be interested in getting one, as I'll have pretty much all of the BvS figures and obviously, the spear is an integral component of the film. Wouldn't look right having a BvS line of figures without a spear accessory.

Sounds good. I may be interested in getting one, as I'll have pretty much all of the BvS figures and obviously, the spear is an integral component of the film. Wouldn't look right having a BvS line of figures without a spear accessory.

Awesome! I have a thread in the customs section so be sure to keep an eye on that. I try not to clutter up the regular figure threads too much.

I have a new prototype coming in next week that I have sized up... Almost 2 inches taller, so I think it'll look great.

Has anyone ever used UPS my choice? If so how's it work when I want to have a package sent to my local ups store? I made an account since I'm not home during the day and I'd rather have my packages dropped off at the ups store for me to pick up on my own.

If I remember correctly, UPS charges you an additional $5 fee if you choose to deliver to and pick up from a UPS store. If the charge doesn't bother you, then have at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, UPS charges you an additional $5 fee if you choose to deliver to and pick up from a UPS store. If the charge doesn't bother you, then have at it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do the UPS pick up at store location and have never been charged before. It's easier for me to do this since I'm at work all day and don't want the Mrs. Asking questions on what I just got lol

I do the UPS pick up at store location and have never been charged before. It's easier for me to do this since I'm at work all day and don't want the Mrs. Asking questions on what I just got lol

How do I have it sent to the store? Do I enter my tracking number when I get it on the site and select the store to re route to? Thanks all.

How do I have it sent to the store? Do I enter my tracking number when I get it on the site and select the store to re route to? Thanks all.

You have to create an account at the UPS store website, once you do it will give you the option to change the delivery method

Back