1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised I haven't heard more people talk about this. Those of you who have it already, how resilient is the suit this time around? The fabric over the left knee wrinkled permanently on the MOS version after having it flexed in a pose for only about 8-10 days. Any commentary or input would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered Superman just last month and my final flex pay was supposed to be middle July but contacted Sideshow a bit ago (after seeing on here that SS received them already) and they fast processed it for me so I should finally get my 1st Hot Toys Superman next week--Yesss!!

The crazy thing is that I only have a couple Hot Toys figs but they are all DC figures (DX08/09, Batman Returns 2-pack) and I'm more of a Marvel fan!! Funny how that happens.. Hopefully my 1st Marvel Hot Toys purchase will be either movie Deadpool or Mark 45

Surprised I haven't heard more people talk about this. Those of you who have it already, how resilient is the suit this time around? The fabric over the left knee wrinkled permanently on the MOS version after having it flexed in a pose for only about 8-10 days. Any commentary or input would be appreciated.

I wouldn't dare leave it in any dynamic pose for an extended period of time. The material certainly seems like it would crease the same as the MoS version.

I wouldn't dare leave it in any dynamic pose for an extended period of time. The material certainly seems like it would crease the same as the MoS version.

Damn. Well I guess it's going to be either a museum pose or hovering museum'ish pose. Lol.

Wow, mine shipped already. I just contacted them earlier today and asked them to charge my flex payment early. I'll probably have it Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine arrived last night. I'm in Australia. It's a lot better than the MOS version. Seeing it in hand. The sculpt, the attention to detail and the methods used in making it...It's like they shrunk the movie version down. Absolutely love it. Can't wait for the rest in this line and hope the batmobile gets put up soon.

I'm in NJ and it has escaped the phantom zone on its way to me...via UPS. Lol

Wow, mine shipped already. I just contacted them earlier today and asked them to charge my flex payment early. I'll probably have it Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same thing happened to me. I didn't even contact them. Just elected to pay off the rest of my flex pay on my account and it's already shipped. Should have it next Wednesday. Day after the ultimate cut comes out digitally. Hopefully I'll like the figure even more after watching that.

Back