1/6 Hot Toys BvS: Dawn of Justice - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Trump - Fake News - Imgur.jpg

Is anyone in need of the exclusive version with the kryptonite? If so I have one available. Send me a PM for details.

Looks good, but his hair was combed to the right for Justice League. Unless you're going for the BvS look.

Thanks, yes it's the BvS version. I'm working on the JL hair too

This is just personal taste but I felt that the JL Supes hairstyle looked kind of off--sort laying on his head in a lumpy mess. I'm sorry but as it appears in the film that is not the best look. (Imo! YMMV.)

If a stylized head sculpt becomes available to pair with JL Supes (i.e., paint matches the neck), I can see see making the part on the left side look more flattering at least.

There are some pictures of Henry Cavill where he has sported more of an S curl that look really great. Together wiith the Hot Toys JL Superman suit, a really topflight custom head sculpt that gives us a nicely done S curl would give many of us a definitive Superman, I think.

If one is only going to have the JL Superman as their sole Cavill Superman, or plans on having both BvS and JL, I’d personally put the MoS sculpt on JL. I think the MoS likeness is a bit better, I like the hairstyle better, and it’s parted the same way as JL.

This is just personal taste but I felt that the JL Supes hairstyle looked kind of off--sort laying on his head in a lumpy mess. I'm sorry but as it appears in the film that is not the best look. (Imo! YMMV.)

If a stylized head sculpt becomes available to pair with JL Supes (i.e., paint matches the neck), I can see see making the part on the left side look more flattering at least.

There are some pictures of Henry Cavill where he has sported more of an S curl that look really great. Together wiith the Hot Toys JL Superman suit, a really topflight custom head sculpt that gives us a nicely done S curl would give many of us a definitive Superman, I think.

Have you seen the Prime1 JL Supes? I think the hair is better in that than in the movie. And in BvS, there was an S curl in a slight moment when he was fighting Batman I think.

If one is only going to have the JL Superman as their sole Cavill Superman, or plans on having both BvS and JL, I’d personally put the MoS sculpt on JL. I think the MoS likeness is a bit better, I like the hairstyle better, and it’s parted the same way as JL.

The MoS likeness is better I agree, but MoS is not parted the same way as JL, it's the same as BvS

The MoS likeness is better I agree, but MoS is not parted the same way as JL, it's the same as BvS

Oh yeah that’s right, I got that mixed up. It’s MoS and BvS that are the same, JL is different than both. What I was thinking was that I think the JL hairstyle (sans the part) is similar to the MoS hairstyle in the sense that they’re not slicked back like BvS. So I think the MoS sculpt still matches better in that respect, in addition to bearing a better likeness.

Can anyone tell me what Superman's cape is made of, please? Is it spandex? I want to recolour it black. Can it be dyed? Thanks

Can anyone tell me what Superman's cape is made of, please? Is it spandex? I want to recolour it black. Can it be dyed? Thanks

Can not dye bro. I've tired. You'd have to get a custom one.

On another note. Here's a quick custom piece I've added to my Superman.

20200306_214920-01.jpeg
20200306_214050-01.jpg
20200306_213655-01.jpg

Back