1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need to get another backdrop printed...
Maybe prison cells......

IMG_5886_1.jpg

I really wasn't happy with the stock cape so I made a homemade cape, looks nice to me, not as movie accurate as others I've seen, just temporary until my Jaxon cape arrives

Black and blue. Fight night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus man; day versus night; Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!

combi_1e.jpg

That was such a dope line. That was the only good thing eisenburg did in BvS.

Cool pick. I'm finally getting mine next month!

Actually, I really like how he delivered the helipad scene......
The whole scene actually defines how he was the mastermind of the whole movie......
I like this Lex....

The dialogue between Lex and Superman on the helipad I thought was masterfully done and really showed how Lex was able to manipulate this powerful being into doing exactly what he wanted him to do and had him eating out of the palm of his hand.

Until his plan got foiled, of course.

The dialogue between Lex and Superman on the helipad I thought was masterfully done and really showed how Lex was able to manipulate this powerful being into doing exactly what he wanted him to do and had him eating out of the palm of his hand.

Until his plan got foiled, of course.

If god is all powerful, he cannot be all good.
And if he's all good, he cannot all powerful.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Need to get another backdrop printed...
Maybe prison cells......

View attachment 337177
This is an awesome shot. The hell with what anyone says. That's what this thread is for. Unless we want to go back to the cape controversy. Lol but great images bud. This makes me realize I shouldn't have touched my batman. The color of the suit and body proportions are good as is. Will good thing for SS batman. Lol

This is an awesome shot. The hell with what anyone says. That's what this thread is for. Unless we want to go back to the cape controversy. Lol but great images bud. This makes me realize I shouldn't have touched my batman. The color of the suit and body proportions are good as is. Will good thing for SS batman. Lol

Thanks man. Nah.. Not from this thread..
I am abit careful with my figures, hence usually i dont do crazy articulations.
Moreover, all the other accessory are usually in the box up the cupboard.. Hahaha...
But hey, Bats and Supes cost me USD400 in total.. carefully trying to take care of them..

Yea let's not revisit capegate. :lol
Never too many pics of this awesome figure.

Yea let's not revisit capegate. [emoji38]
Never too many pics of this awesome figure.

My sister actually said the stock cape looks like a cockcroach wing.. Hahaha.

The stock cape isn't perfect..
But front profile photo view' it's not too bad. As long as you can make sit closely to his shoulder....

He's showing as "in Stock" over at the WBSHOP with free shipping. Comes out to $253.75 shipped if anyone is still looking for him. They website has a coupon code page, but the 10 off for purchases over 100 doesn't seem to work with free shipping. I've ordered from WB before only to have my order canceled due to not really having it in stock, but worth a try for anyone trying to pick this up:

https://www.wbshop.com/product/batm...fig01.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=Search

coupon page:

https://www.wbshop.com/jump.do?item...&ref=GGLCOUP&gclid=COC8gqK2uNMCFce2wAodl28HzQ

Finally had a chance to put on the unreal toys custom wired cape (dual layer version). It's like having a brand new figure.
86ed3796665430fbc0b04cf420750217.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back