1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the feedback guys, :) This is actually the cape from the Neca 1/4 scale BvS batman, hence the very long length, but I do love it's leatherey feel, reflective black colour, the way it drapes, and lays nicely on the shoulders. I might shorten it later to get a more movie accurate look

Oh boy that Knightmare Batman looks good. Makes me wish I'd picked one up but already spent too much this year. I've steered clear of the Knightmare thread to avoid temptation. :lol must...resist!

Thanks for all the feedback guys, :) This is actually the cape from the Neca 1/4 scale BvS batman, hence the very long length, but I do love it's leatherey feel, reflective black colour, the way it drapes, and lays nicely on the shoulders. I might shorten it later to get a more movie accurate look

Great photos man, love seeing someone doing something a little different.
Your knightmare batman looks great too-so good I just ordered the weathered coat from osk for mine [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dat Knightmare coat... :drool

Is that the Modern Life head on that Supes figure?

Looks like the OSK head sculpt. I used the same one for a rooted hair Superman. DSC01200.jpg

More capes.

But seriously though, no matter who makes the capes or the drama behind it (LOL!), this has got to be one of the hardest figures to take pics of, and make it look bad.

Up there only behind BD Robo-Murphy. Imagine what a 1/4 of THIS guy would look like! Would def. buy eve if I hated the film.

And of course, with a Jaxon cape, the king of capes.

Great photos man, love seeing someone doing something a little different.
Your knightmare batman looks great too-so good I just ordered the weathered coat from osk for mine [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I know that knightmare coat really changes the figure

Just got the unreal toys cape and after about 30 mins trying I just cant come close to replicating the folds that Dean Knight has in this video:

Can anyone else with this cape help? I'm completely useless with these things, there is so much cape it feels like I'm fighting against it the whole time.

Just got the unreal toys cape and after about 30 mins trying I just cant come close to replicating the folds that Dean Knight has in this video:

Can anyone else with this cape help? I'm completely useless with these things, there is so much cape it feels like I'm fighting against it the whole time.

Try sliding most of the cape to the back of the cowl, giving it the natural drape look, and just leave a bit at the front to make the folds on the shoulders

Back