1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batmen3_zpshpollr3s.jpg

Nice:clap

I tak back what I said just use milliput. Blue tak makes it worse will stay stuck to the suit. Well then I got a lot to try out.

I understand the cape mods but still not seeing the need to pad out his already huge physique.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I missed this during preorder but I finally found one at reasonable price!! I cannot wait for this

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! I missed this during preorder but I finally found one at reasonable price!! I cannot wait for this

Cool. I love it. Placed a pre-order early so I can get the exclusive item not know how much the snipper rifle or tech cowl was in the movie. Not 100% happy with the figure over all but looks good enough.
On the other hand, I didn't pre-order the Nightmare Batman and not it's expensive....

Cool. I love it. Placed a pre-order early so I can get the exclusive item not know how much the snipper rifle or tech cowl was in the movie. Not 100% happy with the figure over all but looks good enough.
On the other hand, I didn't pre-order the Nightmare Batman and not it's expensive....

Cool! Always nice to see a Vancouver collector as well.

Got my custom Jaxon cape today, super happy with it and really completes the figure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my custom Jaxon cape today, super happy with it and really completes the figure

Got a pic from the back mate? Curious how it drapes and looks on the back.

Got a pic from the back mate? Curious how it drapes and looks on the back.

Hangs perfect from everywhere, has the creases and drapes perfectly, forgive my bad photos & keep in mind I'm still futzing with it to get it perfect but I'm really happy with it.
I cut my stock cape & I preferred that but I hated how it hung on that the shoulders, this looks great!

Creasy: Nice! did you make the cape yourself?

Jokes & Bats: Great shot, cape looks great

Haven't posted a pic lately of my "regular" suit Batfleck. I've been burning up my camera roll with my Knightmare bats:

Creasy: Nice! did you make the cape yourself?

Jokes & Bats: Great shot, cape looks great

Haven't posted a pic lately of my "regular" suit Batfleck. I've been burning up my camera roll with my Knightmare bats:

Awesome shots mate, Such a great figure hard to take bad ones!
No, I got the cape from my friend Jaxon-he's on here and posted pics earlier on the thread of his.
Great cape and really takes the figure to another level.
I got two batmen, kept one stock and "customised" the other by lowering the emblem, highlights in the emblem scratches & I cut the cape so it hung slightly above the ground.
Was never happy with how the cape sat on the shoulders but I am now, it's perfect.
Love my knightmare batman too!

Hey guys do you think that one of these (saw on eBay) will work as a rack for Batman weapons?

View attachment 318427

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

facebook Stoney's Stands

here is what he makes, very well made and looks great it was $36 shipped to US

4928ff9bd8fc65be964dec86bd684c17.jpg

here is mine with a spear i rigged to the back of it
(forgive the crappy cell pic)
afd35cc0cd700a6da8eac400187a5a14.jpg

Back