1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
64e64a2067b63b6305c4c4eb498016fc.jpg
1780c597e854928a0fe51a38b4b85e1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howcome there's really bright silver on the bat symbol? I really can't remember there being any silver there; at least not that striking - no offence to you at all, it's your figure, just wondering because it looks out of place, makes the focus on that instead of the head for me.

Congrats on the cape!

Howcome there's really bright silver on the bat symbol? I really can't remember there being any silver there; at least not that striking - no offence to you at all, it's your figure, just wondering because it looks out of place, makes the focus on that instead of the head for me.

Congrats on the cape!

I added the metallic paint to the scratches, it's not as bright as it looks in the photo. I like it but I only dared to do it as I have another one iv kept completely stock

Awesome shots mate, Such a great figure hard to take bad ones!
No, I got the cape from my friend Jaxon-he's on here and posted pics earlier on the thread of his.
Great cape and really takes the figure to another level.
I got two batmen, kept one stock and "customised" the other by lowering the emblem, highlights in the emblem scratches & I cut the cape so it hung slightly above the ground.
Was never happy with how the cape sat on the shoulders but I am now, it's perfect.
Love my knightmare batman too!

Thanks! I also plan on getting a custom cape soon. The shoulder part of the cape is frustrating, and to be honest, too "thin." But overall, I've had a blast messing around with all 3 version of Batfleck, and have had a lot of fun taking pictures of these figures. Despite a few questionable decisions (the cape on the regular suit, and the coat color on Knightmare), Hot Toys did a great job with this line.

On a side note-- has anyone attempted to fold the stock cape at the shoulders where the wiring is to add to the thickness of the folds? I messed around with it for a bit, and took a few pics. Obviously not as aesthetically pleasing as the custom ones we've seen, but a slight improvement IMO:

Back