1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's to hoping. :duff

For those who ordered the Exclusive version with the rifle and got an October 20th notification like me, i was able to call to process and ship my order out today with sideshow. not saying it will be like that for everyone but you could give it a try. i should have mine by monday:clap

I'd say best bet for anyone who missed out mow is to wait for SS version....there is little to no difference and they will probably fix some issues ie cowl covering the bat symbol.

I have my final flexpay on the 20th for the EX. Is there a chance they send me the tech cowl EX instead? :wink1: That thing is going for over $100 on ebay just by itself. LOL.

For those who ordered the Exclusive version with the rifle and got an October 20th notification like me, i was able to call to process and ship my order out today with sideshow. not saying it will be like that for everyone but you could give it a try. i should have mine by monday:clap

Ah. Well when you opt to pay off your remaining balance on their site, it should go through on its own. I believe that's why they added this option, so as to curtail the amount of calls of people wanting to pay off their remaining balance early. Hopefully mine ships out at the end of the day today. If it does, I should have mine Monday as well. :duff

A quick straight out of the box picture. Doesn't do the figure justice.

20161014_105917.jpg

Attachments

• 20161014_105917.jpg
    20161014_105917.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 215
Back