1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, a late November release for us European collectors. In time for the holiday season. I can't wait.

Is that confirmed? I guess an extra 6 week wait isn't too bad, was worried for a while we wouldn't be getting before Christmas.

I was just surprised that they could not fill my order since I had placed it from day one, no big deal and just have to wait a bit longer.

E-mail received! Upgraded to the TC version which will ship next Friday for me! :yess:

I have no problem waiting a few more days if it means I'll get the TC. I'll easily display the TC with my BvS line, along with the EX Kryptonite rock. $100 accessory indeed, but I do want to keep it to display.

I have the sinking feeling that those of us on the wait list are out of luck here....

It's why I received this from Hong Kong today & I didn't pay $500 or $400. Timely that the rest of you are getting yours from Sideshow.
20161014_124604.jpg

E-mail received! Upgraded to the TC version which will ship next Friday for me! :yess:

I have no problem waiting a few more days if it means I'll get the TC. I'll easily display the TC with my BvS line, along with the EX Kryptonite rock. $100 accessory indeed, but I do want to keep it to display.

Dang man! Major congrats also!!! :hi5:
As excited as I am, I would happily give my spot to get that accessory.
And sell it on ebay. :)

Nice, congrats. I always like to jump on the special editions/exclusives myself that's why I jumped on the two pack in February but I never part out the accessories. I figure why not take advantage of an EX when its available when I know I want to buy the figure anyways.

Dang man! Major congrats also!!! :hi5:
As excited as I am, I would happily give my spot to get that accessory.
And sell it on ebay. :)

Thanks! :duff

I don't blame you, that'd be the common sense thing to do. :lol However, I really liked BvS so I think it'd be cool to have displayed as many accessories from it as I can with my BvS line. The Kryptonite rock, a Kryptonite spear for Armored Bats and now the TC. So I think I'll hang on to it.

Nice, congrats. I always like to jump on the special editions/exclusives myself that's why I jumped on the two pack in February but I never part out the accessories. I figure why not take advantage of an EX when its available when I know I want to buy the figure anyways.

Thanks! :duff

Surprised how big a deal is being made over the tech cowl and sniper rifle, particularly on eBay. You can easily get a 1/6 scale rifle anywhere, and the tech cowl just looks like an extra cheap tchotchke they threw in. I guess there have been a lot lamer EX extras though (looking at you, Leia). Think I'll still sleep well with my normal BBTS version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I get the feeling that the set will end up like the Han/Chewy set and they'll just make more.

I hear that quite a bit, but have they really made second (third?) runs for anything besides the Star Wars characters? They also made more Kylo Rens and Obi-Wans. And Sideshow keeps bringing back Star Wars figures too. Almost gotta wonder if it's a directive from Lucasfilm to make and sell as many of those things as they can if demand is still there. Just speculating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back