1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I may grab a Barbie Batman for my 8 yr old son - it's nice enough, and for $40ish, I won't care if it gets trashed....I may just unbox it before I give it to him :lol

Yeah, I can see getting this for my kid too. Although he's seven now and seems like he might be out growing some of this stuff. He's more into video games and vehicles. What does that say about me?

Even with the flaws that need to be corrected on the HT, this garbage isn't even close to it. Looks like a costume from Spirit of Halloween.

421668a9117db9af0f109396eb4827db.jpg

Yeah, I can see getting this for my kid too. Although he's seven now and seems like he might be out growing some of this stuff. He's more into video games and vehicles. What does that say about me?
Toy vehicles are still toys, and video games are timeless and for everyone. Plus you could show him stuff like the Arkham games which could get him back into toys :lol

Don't get your kids a $40 toy, get them one of the mattel ones and use the remaining money on yourselves. :lecture A nice hot meal, a massage, a nice beer, a night out with your besties...

Even with the flaws that need to be corrected on the HT, this garbage isn't even close to it. Looks like a costume from Spirit of Halloween.

421668a9117db9af0f109396eb4827db.jpg

It's also about a sixth of the price so what do you expect? Honestly, in the state that the HT fig is currently in, I think that Barbie is better bang for your buck. What I'm saying, is that if you put the promo picks of both figs side by side, you wouldn't expect the hot toys fig to be $200 more.

I'm sure I'll change my mind when hot toys show the revised version.

Why are we judging the HT fig by promo pics? They've already updated the body. We aren't getting the promo pic bats.

Back