1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look across this board, people just pose their dolls with the arms down the side anyway.

Not me. The majority of the figures in my collection are in a dynamic pose of some sort. Otherwise, I'd just buy statues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most HT figures are meant to be posed in somewhat static museum poses.
The articulations are there so these can be varied but they do not really allow for hyper dynamic poses.

Well, sometimes, you can't do otherwise when posing it will either break the rubber or the material stick to itself. If there's a sad truth, that's the one!

Of course, that can be an issue. The MoS Supes is pretty articulated but you'd damage the suit if you left it in a dynamic pose for too long. I still like to play around with figures like that, make the most of their articulation :lol

The articulations are there so these can be varied but they do not really allow for hyper dynamic poses.
If someone just wants a figure to play with and move around in extreme poses, there is always Figuarts. That line exists for that purpose.

That's true, some have such minimal movement that it almost is just the arms. Obviously if it's not capable of many interesting poses then there's not a lot you can do.

If someone just wants a figure to play with and move around in extreme poses, there is always Figuarts. That line exists for that purpose.

Figuarts stuff is great. In an ideal world I'd have a Figuarts version of every one of my HT figures. One to look at and one to play with :lol

It would be nice if both could be condensed into one but I appreciate that for some figures thats just not possible.

I wonder when/if we are gonna see an updated prototype of this? I'd like to see the prototype again in a new pose

I believe the improved prototype will be displayed on major toy/comic conventions like July's San Diego con -- not familiar with the dates of the major Asian cons though.

I believe the improved prototype will be displayed on major toy/comic conventions like July's San Diego con -- not familiar with the dates of the major Asian cons though.

Ahh man that is ages away! Haha, Hopefully we will see something before then. This has potential to be an amazing piece. If they get that body right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, it should be released by then.

Yes hoping this will be out early- maybe by April/May. HT has surprised us with early releases lately

We have the right to dream ?!
Come on Hot Toys !!!

160222105105640236.jpg

160222105105488404.jpg

Back