1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been sitting here all day waiting for UPS to drop him off. I decided to check tracking, and he is down south a bit and suppose to come tomorrow now. So everyone is upset with me that we didn't do anything today because I was waiting on something they ****ed up on. Did receive Knightmare yesterday.

A few more
DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

What a BEAST!!!
I think anything I say at this point is just gonna sound cliche.
But bottomline, figure of the year! Heck...maybe decade.

He is incredibly beautiful to see in hand!
I literally had only a few hours sleep, cause anytime I had a chance, I would just stare at this!
He's very close to being perfect. The only shortcoming is the cape, could have been a little better. But even that is just a nitpick.

No mods. Just straight up futzing.

What a BEAST!!!

I literally had only a few hours sleep, cause anytime I had a chance, I would just stare at this!
He's very close to being perfect. The only shortcoming is the cape, could have been a little better. But even that is just a nitpick.

Push that crotch up man [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a BEAST!!!

your shoulders look broader any futzing instructions on how to achieve that look

Just opened mine. Very happy with the way it turned out. Just waiting for Armored Batman from BBTS.

What a BEAST!!!

Are you sure you didn't to any mods like heating and reshaping the cowl? Looks a little different from stock. His traps look huge!

Are you sure you didn't to any mods like heating and reshaping the cowl? Looks a little different from stock. His traps look huge!

I think most people forget to turn the arms a little inward at the biceps, that, along with flexing the elbows slightly makes a huge difference on how the figure looks.

Is it worth jumping on the wait list now or will I be stuck on there for a long time? Never used sideshow before.

Is it worth jumping on the wait list now or will I be stuck on there for a long time? Never used sideshow before.

I'd just jump on it but don't expect anything. Doesn't hurt to be on the waitlist for that off chance.

You will get an email if it converts and then you pay!

I think most people forget to turn the arms a little inward at the biceps, that, along with flexing the elbows slightly makes a huge difference on how the figure looks.

totally! I know about the shoulders and arm bulk already. But the traps on that cowl look different.

Nope, no mods. Just lots of futzing to make it look natural.
Turned the arms inward and just futzed to make the shoulders looked flexed.

Lighting also I think plays a big part of it. I moved him around the shelf to get the best lighting to make his muscles pop out more.

What a BEAST!!!

Congrats, man. He looks awesome! :duff

Next Monday is the day for me.

Got mine earlier this morning. Feels like it needed a lot of futzing to look somewhat natural. No mods yet. Solid figure overall...thus completes my movie bats collection. Looks good with the other two affleck figures.

Back