1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines arriving Tuesday& I'm in the U.K.
Looking forward to posing him with the rifle in the dark knight pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received knightmare batman from sideshow directly on Monday just gone. I had to pay £30 shipping from Sideshow and £50 UPS customs charges on top of that. So it cost me £80 just to get it here. Have your cousin ship it to you and get her to declare the item as low value is my advice.

With the pound also being in the toilet the figure wasn't cheap anyway.

Cheers man. It's funny I was paying with flex pay so I watched the pound rose and fall with every news announcement from Brexit. Soo sad still :-(

Which is weird considering you brits are usually the early ones that get HT figures and do YouTube reviews on them :dunno

That's clipper king. He gets his directly from china, as I'm sure alot of people do to get em early. If you know some one in china that's how you can get it cheap.

Wednesday for me. I was going to pose him like the cover to my TDKR 1 and have them on the wall behind. I finally found the flex pole from a dynamic stand on eBay, but the seller decided to not communicate and not ship. So, I waited 2 months for an item that was never coming to me. Back to the drawing board, unless one of you fine freaks have a flex pole to sell. I would switch out spidey, but he needs the flying poles..

Which is weird considering you brits are usually the early ones that get HT figures and do YouTube reviews on them :dunno

I assume those are the ones that pay higher prices to get them sent straight from Hong Kong or are lucky enough to have contacts there that do them a good deal. UK retailers seem to get them a month or two after they are out in the USA. This figure will certainly be worth the wait!

Cheers man. It's funny I was paying with flex pay so I watched the pound rose and fall with every news announcement from Brexit. Soo sad still :-(

That's clipper king. He gets his directly from china, as I'm sure alot of people do to get em early. If you know some one in china that's how you can get it cheap.

Not just Clipper. Watch YT when a figure is released, 60% of the reviewers or unboxings are done by Europeans within the first couple of weeks . The rest are asians :lecture

Not just Clipper. Watch YT when a figure is released, 60% of the reviewers or unboxings are done by Europeans within the first couple of weeks . The rest are asians :lecture

Iv always got my figures direct from Hong Kong, I worked there, have friends there & still go back at least twice a year. Which is why I can. I pre ordered the tech cowl versions as the sniper versions sold out insanely fast/like the fastest Iv ever seen for a hot toys figure. That's what made me order from sideshow for this one.
first time Iv ordered from sideshow & I'm expecting the at £50 custom charge which sucks.

Iv always got my figures direct from Hong Kong, I worked there, have friends there & still go back at least twice a year. Which is why I can. I pre ordered the tech cowl versions as the sniper versions sold out insanely fast/like the fastest Iv ever seen for a hot toys figure. That's what made me order from sideshow for this one.
first time Iv ordered from sideshow & I'm expecting the at £50 custom charge which sucks.

I assume that Budget Stark is Asian born but raised in the U.K. :dunno

If a rifle is worth $100, then I'm not cancelling my SSC order for the BBTS one. That will be the easiest $100 I'll ever make. Crazy.

Im keeping my exclusive that converted and selling my regular that i put a deposit on since i cant get a refund. Im hoping for my sake HT doesnt make another run of Batfleck so I can easily sell mine but then I dont want anyone missing out on it.

Im keeping my exclusive that converted and selling my regular that i put a deposit on since i cant get a refund. Im hoping for my sake HT doesnt make another run of Batfleck so I can easily sell mine but then I dont want anyone missing out on it.

For now, the SS version looks to be the closet thing to a second run until the JL movie

I figured getting the exclusive would be a bear since I didn't get on board until well after it was released in HK...bought cowl version from freak on the board at solid price....less then a week later Ex WL converts....craziness I say :lol

Might be the best selling HT figure of 2016- so who says Batman doesn't rule the HT superhero world?:lol

Might be the best selling HT figure of 2016- so who says Batman doesn't rule the HT superhero world?:lol

It still amazes me to this day that it's Affleck :horror

It's funny what Affleck and Reynolds have in common. Each have played superheroes that worked better when they switched franchises

Affleck
Daredevil to Batman

Reynolds
Green Lantern to Deadpool

:lol

It's funny what Affleck and Reynolds have in common. Each have played superheroes that worked better when they switched franchises

Affleck
Daredevil to Batman

Reynolds

Dont forget Evans Human Torch to Cap.

Affleck
Daredevil to Batman

Reynolds

They work better because both of those characters are suited for the strength of each actor. Both of these roles are perfect because the real people are more like the characters they are portraying. Affleck is a weathered jaded wise and seasoned while reynolds is the athletic wise cracking buffoon.

Back