1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see a civil reply :goodpost:

To be honest, that's probably the best post about BvS i've read, and I can see where you're coming from even if I don't agree.

It's all good fellow collector. May your figures be plentiful and prestine.

Don't pick apart the 1000 plot holes in the MCU- all must pick apart the holes in the DCU first as often as possible in every post as possible:lol...so say the Marvel fanboys. Don't get me started on the totally pointless motivations in the last two Marvel films- we haven't got the time...!

Honestly, they all have all kinds of plot holes. Marvel has made mediocre stuff too, but they have also produced smash hits. DC just needs that big breakthrough hit.

Talk about wierd I never saw Hollywoodland and it has such an odd vibe after having watched BvS. Ben Affleck Superman and he gets it on with Diane Lane who is Martha :rotfl

Affleck-Superman.jpg
4999139-006hyd_diane_lane_004.jpg

In the movie he's an actor who is all depressed about having to be stuck as Superman and now Ben Affleck is all depressed with BvS

ac_ben5_comp.jpg

Last edited:
I did love the movie Hollywood land though. The comparison made above is nonetheless still funny. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was planning on getting this fig cause I love me some batman and the design is cool but after seeing the movie I don't want anything associated with it in my house

Because I was hugely disappointed by the way they portrayed the characters in the movie and just thinking about it kind of makes me angry. I don't understand how they could screw up something that seemed like such a sure thing.

This is all just my opinion of course, if others enjoyed the movie then that's cool.

Because I was hugely disappointed by the way they portrayed the characters in the movie and just thinking about it kind of makes me angry. I don't understand how they could screw up something that seemed like such a sure thing.

This is all just my opinion of course, if others enjoyed the movie then that's cool.

Oh I see, sorry to hear that.

Back