1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don?t care what anyone says, I always liked the ice suit from B&R, would be tempted on that Clooney figure. just reminds me of all the promo around the time of the movie, especially this:
cd2ff2c62c8977a0564ce1eeb9d87d9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about you. If the next Batman release is Clooney, would you get it?

You know me, Tony, I'm all about the villains. I have no interest in B&R Batman or Robin -- I don't even understand the point of the suit in the above picture for a stealthy crime fighter.

But yes on Riddler, Two-Face, Freeze and even Ivy. I would pass on Bane -- that iteration was just so terrible its not even worth the display space. Boooooooooooooooooooomb.

Don?t care what anyone says, I always liked the ice suit from B&R, would be tempted on that Clooney figure. just reminds me of all the promo around the time of the movie, especially this:
cd2ff2c62c8977a0564ce1eeb9d87d9f.jpg

This would actually be pretty easy for Hot Toys to make since the ice suit is just the sonar suit painted blue and white.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys - Batman Forever - Batman (Sonar Suit) Collectible Figure

I noticed that too. I guess If there?s no unmasked head sculpts it doesn?t matter..?

The 66 Batman figures do not have unmasked sculpts and the actors are credited there. Maybe they just missed them? They look enough like the actors I would have thought they would need likeness rights.

I prefer the Robin suits from Batman and Robin, although I do not like the movie much. I am guessing that if we want to see any other Robin suits, we need to buy this version to show interest.

No, they're pretty different from one another.

Valk-Kilmer-George-Clooney-Batsuits.png
Yeah they look different but I think on one of the bonus features that the designer had used a casting from the sonar suit and basically just reworked it. It's listed on the batman wiki too although not sure how accurate that is but I do remember hearing it in a bonus feature. Ill have to find it.

Wow seeing this side by side, you see how different Kilmer and Clooney physically looked :horror
Yeah I think since val killer and george clooney had different builds the suits looks different but you can see the bat symbol and the cowl are the exact sat just the clooney one has a more blue tone. Also too here's a behind the scenes photo from an unused shot where clooney is seen wearing the sonar suit without the ice armor parts on it after he defeats Freeze.
7578c12013eaff096b9b53a5f24953cb.jpg

Back