1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received a email from Sideshow saying this figure will be delayed much longer than they anticipated. And because of that delay, I currently have the option to cancel this order if I would like based on FTC regulations. Boy thats a loaded email. First, how long is the delay because nothing was mentioned. And second, if I cancel do I get all of my money back since they are framing it like its the law that says I have the right to cancel? They really need to be more specific in these letters.
Same happened to me with Cable. Got my NRD back.

Interesting that cable got pushed back as well, since his release date on sideshow didn't get pushed back, unlike Bats and Robin. Wonder if because of this new rule, sideshow is asking for more guidance about release dates from HT.

I just received a email from Sideshow saying this figure will be delayed much longer than they anticipated. And because of that delay, I currently have the option to cancel this order if I would like based on FTC regulations. Boy thats a loaded email. First, how long is the delay because nothing was mentioned. And second, if I cancel do I get all of my money back since they are framing it like its the law that says I have the right to cancel? They really need to be more specific in these letters.

That does not sound promising at all.

Take your money.

Interesting, the email I got from sideshow earlier tonight didn't mention anything about the cancellation policy, but they did give me a promo code for 15% off in-stock items for the delay :lol

Have we been using Speculation threads for this Batman and Robin all this time? Wanted to remind myself of the official specs and pics. Offhand I can't even remember if these are MMS or DX. Probably MMS but what numbers....

It’s been delayed since April. You’ll get your money back except for the non refundable deposit but I will get this no matter what. I have not seen any pictures from bloggers in Asia and that’s usually a good indication that it would be out stateside.

I waited years and decades for something like this, a couple of months won’t hurt me

Have we been using Speculation threads for this Batman and Robin all this time? Wanted to remind myself of the official specs and pics. Offhand I can't even remember if these are MMS or DX. Probably MMS but what numbers....
Batman is MMS 593

The Bulge is MMS 594

It’s been delayed since April. You’ll get your money back except for the non refundable deposit but I will get this no matter what. I have not seen any pictures from bloggers in Asia and that’s usually a good indication that it would be out stateside.

I waited years and decades for something like this, a couple of months won’t hurt me
I knew it was delayed, but had never received a email like this before. I'm keeping my order as well. I waited a long time on that Endgame Iron Man, so if that's what this takes, that's okay. I think its worth the wait as well.

I knew it was delayed, but had never received a email like this before. I'm keeping my order as well. I waited a long time on that Endgame Iron Man, so if that's what this takes, that's okay. I think its worth the wait as well.
I honestly have been getting emails every month about the delay, like you I got the cancellation notice for Batman but not for robin, despite the fact that I ordered them the same time 🤣🤣

Is the August- September release date I see on sideshow the updated one, or are they saying that one will be delayed?
HT's official release date for this has been Q2-Q3 since the start, so they would still have 2.5 months to make that.

Is the August- September release date I see on sideshow the updated one, or are they saying that one will be delayed?
HT's official release date for this has been Q2-Q3 since the start, so they would still have 2.5 months to make that.
That is the updated one. Up to this point, they were listed as release Apr-Jun 22. After we got into July it stay at Jun until this latest update. Not sure how much Sideshow's estimates mean, if the amount of figures they have slated for Q3 release were actually releasing, we'd need multiple release a week. Nevermind the fact that release are usually sparse during Con season.

Yep, got my "delayed" e-mail from Sideshow yesterday too. I opted to keep my order open, because maybe Hot Toys will get moving on these two if they see people are opting NOT to cancel?

My hunch is that Hot Toys needs to dedicate their resources and manpower to producing 50 more versions of Iron Man and Thor, before they produce a new original figure. ;)

Yep, got my "delayed" e-mail from Sideshow yesterday too. I opted to keep my order open, because maybe Hot Toys will get moving on these two if they see people are opting NOT to cancel?

My hunch is that Hot Toys needs to dedicate their resources and manpower to producing 50 more versions of Iron Man and Thor, before they produce a new original figure. ;)
Close. Star Wars trooper and Fett repaints.

I guess this means there's little hope for a Clooney Batman. I wanted it more for the Nightwing Robin in that film and of course Mr. Freeze. It would be so cool to see Hot Toys do Mr. Freeze with light up features. I think it would sell big.

I guess this means there's little hope for a Clooney Batman. I wanted it more for the Nightwing Robin in that film and of course Mr. Freeze. It would be so cool to see Hot Toys do Mr. Freeze with light up features. I think it would sell big.
Maybe next decade.
Still would of much preferred the “panther” suit version over this too but that would make too much sense

D12D6AA5-84A3-4E1A-B002-C35A8D4F7550.jpeg

Back