1/6 Hot Toys Batman Forever Batman (sonar suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they confirmed Riddler so far, but I'm buying all of what they make.

No hints at others yet. Someone posted a pic of Riddler and Two-Face at the start of February. They asked what accessories would we like to see in the comments.

So they (SooSoo) confirmed that they will produce a Carrey Riddler?

Well generating conversation on their FB doesn't exactly promise anything. Hopefully this truly comes to pass. They'd be silly NOT to do it financially -- at least I think there would be interest. Asmus/Xensation would be the ones to ask since they made these characters already. And with the HT Bats and Robin, interest only goes up from there.

I can't believe this car won the votes on which one he's making over the Arkham Batmobile. Boo!

Still though, it's definitely a cool car since it's intentionally evokes Giger's works, going as far as having him designing a prototype at one point.

On the fence with this batmobile. It’s a cool car and all, but I don’t really have the emotional ties to that movie where it’s a must have item. Not sure I’m up for dropping that kind of coin and have a 1-2 year wait for this particular car.

I can't believe this car won the votes on which one he's making over the Arkham Batmobile. Boo!

Still though, it's definitely a cool car since it's intentionally evokes Giger's works, going as far as having him designing a prototype at one point.
Giger worked on Batman Forever ??!?!!??!!! LOL
I can totally see now a Hot Toys Xenomorph figure with abs, Batnipples , super heroic rubber crotch and bubble butt

I don’t know about that…the eyesore that ended up in the actual movies bears no resemblance whatsoever to Giger’s Batmobile design.

Glad to see JazzInc. getting the official license. I guess Hot Toys didn't step on the air hose. Never thought we'd see a 1:6 '95 Batmobile. I'd planned on getting something like a 1:18 or 1:24 scale to go with the releases, but now rethinking. I don't think it's as iconic as the '89 or '66, but it has its appeal. Following the Snyder cut, I've also been considering the Batfleckmobile. I already have the '66 coming. Now that they have the license maybe they'll also produce a '66 Batgirl cycle.

I wonder if Jazz has a shot at getting a Star Wars license. I haven't picked up any of their SW vehicles or dios thus far, but I could certainly see them producing things like AT-ST or Snow Speeder. I remember someone had a custom 1:6 X-Wing. It was huge, around 7 feet long and 5 or 6 feet wide.

Edit: Looks like the Batfleckmobile is sold out. So I guess I won't be getting unless they offer it up again. They're also already working on a Snow Speeder.

Last edited:
Something interesting I noticed about this figure, the HS is actually not the same as the one prototyped and test painted before it went up for preorder.
The init prototype was sculpted by @hwantakim on Insta, as tagged and painted by JCHong. The actual product sculpt is by @jeong_dain_, also painted by JC
He seems to be a new sculptor as I don't see anything else credited on his Instagram, although that could just be lack of social media engagement.

Curious to see peoples opinions on both sculpts. I think both have pros and cons

Attachments

• 74666981_177596356748742_4159886377411968925_n.jpg
    74666981_177596356748742_4159886377411968925_n.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 124
  • 144939710_10157802045142344_4426831293903004520_o.jpg
    144939710_10157802045142344_4426831293903004520_o.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 129
Back