Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Odd that Batman Returns figures have been grail releases for HT fans for a decade and the film itself garners much more merch than Forever, yet they go with that Batman film over Returns.......ok.

Anyway, the Robin figure looks good.

well, if it?s any indication, batman returns batman and the hard to get bruce Wayne batman combo are near impossible to buy with normal prices...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still cannot believe they are going ahead and making these figures from arguably the WORST Batman movie of all time.

If Hot Toys never made figures for movies that got panned critically, then they never would've made toys for Batman v Superman, Justice League or Suicide Squad. You know, the movie you have in your avatar.

They?re better than Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn).

Yep. I'd even take some figures from Batman and Robin too. Arnold as Mr. Freeze would be dope.

It's a shame these will probably never come out though.

Yep. I'd even take some figures from Batman and Robin too. Arnold as Mr. Freeze would be dope.

It's a shame these will probably never come out though.

A Mr. Freeze figure would be awesome especially if he had the light up features. I really liked the Panther suit for Kilmer Batman and the Robin suit looked very close to the comic suit.

Forget about Freeze, Riddler, Two-Face etc. I still wouldn't even be 100% sure the Forever Batman and Robin will actually be made, that's how little faith I have in this company anymore.

No one feels love towards Batman and Robin.

I do. I got really sick once when I was a kid and was out from school for two weeks. Seeing as how this was before Netflix and OnDemand, my choices were limited to video rentals. This was one of two videos my parents rented for me. I watched it about 10 times in a week.

Back