Hot Toys Batman Forever 1/6th scale Robin Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alicia Silverstone Batgirl is a priority to stage pervy upskirt scene with Chris O?Donnell Robin.......miss those days when peeking up a girl?s skirt was harmless fun

The color doesn't bother me as much as the shape of the chest. Too flat.

Yeah he's got some real saggy man boobs going on.

robin.jpg

I?m glad this is finally getting released. But I?ll wait to pre order. I?ll save up for the two figures in the mean time.

All you gotta do is put some cotton balls down the neck area and puff up that chest. I remember doing the exact same thing for the Takara Begins Batman and it worked like a charm.

He’ll be fine.

Panther Batman suit is my all time favorite right behind the Keaton suit(s).

I think Robin is a good sign that Panther is a possibility cause they share an awful lot of design elements. (It's even implied in the movie that Alfred cobbled together Robin's suit from leftover Batman parts.)

Wouldn't be that hard to tweak them into a proper Panther Suit.

To all the people here who noticed the problems with the chest or neck, congratulations on being able to look at ANYTHING except that tremendous bulge. How much did Chris O'Donell pay Hot Toys seriously?

How much did Chris O'Donell pay Hot Toys seriously?

He actually paid off the costume sculptor, Jose Fernandez. Atleast that’s what Kilmer would joke about as to why Robin’s package is bigger than Batman’s.

Yeah, I can’t believe he has no accessories. I don’t remember for certain, but I thought he at least used a Batarang or a grappling hook at one point. Maybe not. I’ll need to watch the movie again.

Even if he didn’t use them I don’t think anyone would care if it’s accurate or not to have given him a couple accessories. The price really should reflect that more than just $10 in my opinion.

Yeah he didn't use anything in BF and really wasn't on screen much in the costume, just at the very end. He kicked around Two-Face a little bit, got taken hostage, and Batman had to save him and Chase.

One thing that would have been a nice accessory would be his original circus outfit that he used to save Batman earlier in the movie.

Back