Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That scarecrow sculpt is quite impressive, you wouldn't be able to tell it's not fabric on display.

Now I just need to find a way to fit these into my "TDK" detolf.

Oh here is the CM sculpt guys. They are just including it with the wrong figure and going with an animated look :lol

71693_446331652343_58690437343_5750287_8185277_n.jpg

I only want the Scarecrow. Hopefully Hot Toys will give us a DX version with Murphy alternate head and stuff. Sucks that in order to get this character you have to fork out the cash for the 2 pack.

I was just thinking, will this be a way to revisit the whole batman begins line. Give us a two pack, then go with Gordon, Ra's , and finally a Bruce Wayne. They revisited Terminator, and Batman is an equally popular character that people will shell out the dough for. Maybe they could add a crane head in another figure ala Sarah Connor T-1000 way.

Apparently I'm the only one who has a problem with the cross-eyed expression. Help me out here, am I not seeing right? Or I am seeing right but nobody gives a toss?

BatmanBegins_BatmanDemonScarecrowCollectibleFigureSet_PR9.jpg

@ lejuan:

come to think of it, you're right! Yeah everyone's preoccupied with Scarecrow-bashing at the moment :)

I only want the Scarecrow. Hopefully Hot Toys will give us a DX version with Murphy alternate head and stuff. Sucks that in order to get this character you have to fork out the cash for the 2 pack.

Do you really think that HT will make a DX version of Scarecrow????....

Please HT... Gordon now!!!!! ::panic:

Do you really think that HT will make a DX version of Scarecrow????....

Please HT... Gordon now!!!!! ::panic:

Sadly I kinda doubt we'll see a DX Scarecrow unless hairless knows something I don't. The DX line seems to be more for "iconic" characters and persons and as cool as Scarecrow is, he really isn't iconic. I'd love to see even a regular Scarecrow with alternate Cillian Murphy head.

hopefully the scarecrow might make an appearance(whether it's a big or small role) in the 3rd batman film and they might make another one (WITH A CILLIAN HS and accessories) as a standard release, or is this just me wishful thinking.

DX Scarecrow will never happen, get real guys!

He MAY make an appearance in the 3rd film and we may see another figure, but somehow I doubt it.

I do think we'll see a Gordon though, whether it's in the next 12 months or following release of the 3rd film.

DX Scarecrow will never happen, get real guys!

He MAY make an appearance in the 3rd film and we may see another figure, but somehow I doubt it.

I do think we'll see a Gordon though, whether it's in the next 12 months or following release of the 3rd film.

Yups, a DX Scarecrow will never happen. I wouldn't be surprised if '89 Bats gets released in the DX line instead of the MMS line though :)

In any case, why wait for the third film for a Scarecrow figure? this limited edition clearly shows that they can revisit past licenses. So I'd really go for a MMS Batman Begins Scarecrow. No need for a TDK or a Third Film version.

Back