Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if there any custom head sculpts available anywhere? I'm looking to kit bash a Scarecrow since I can't even come close to affording an HT one.

My custom is for sale if anyone's looking for a good one. $200 plus shipping. PM if youre interested.

WFsnYJ.jpg

uEecWO.jpg

56XNPI.jpg

mdVsu8.jpg

Ft6r2w.jpg

I still can't decide if I want Demon Bats or if I should sell him.... I still have him in the box, untouched.

Anyone know the value of it and whether it is worth selling or not?

Demon Bats: I purchased mine off eBay in January for $125 (shipping included)... however this was without the original stand and without the box... so I would say FAIR to HIGH value at $175-200... I have seen them sell over the years in the $220-250 range though, right now there is one on eBay at a starting price at $240 (with free shipping) and it has NO bids... so $240 is too high for this figure now.

Scarecrow: I have been looking at him for YEARS and he rarely pops up on eBay by himself... You can get both figures for around $500... so logically that would put the scarecrows value at around $300... but personally (and as I said, I rarely see him pop up by himself), I would value him a little higher... maybe $350... there is one listed for $490 now, but once again NO bids = WAY to high!

Demon Bats: I purchased mine off eBay in January for $125 (shipping included)... however this was without the original stand and without the box... so I would say FAIR to HIGH value at $175-200... I have seen them sell over the years in the $220-250 range though, right now there is one on eBay at a starting price at $240 (with free shipping) and it has NO bids... so $240 is too high for this figure now.

Scarecrow: I have been looking at him for YEARS and he rarely pops up on eBay by himself... You can get both figures for around $500... so logically that would put the scarecrows value at around $300... but personally (and as I said, I rarely see him pop up by himself), I would value him a little higher... maybe $350... there is one listed for $490 now, but once again NO bids = WAY to high!

Is your screen name a Jurassic Park reference by any chance?

Wait. How much for Scarecrow?:horror

I mean, it's a great figure but I figured $240-250 tops. I suppose if I were premium I would let my MIB one go for $350. But alas, i'm not premium.

*ahem*

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I mean, it's a great figure but I figured $240-250 tops. I suppose if I were premium I would let my MIB one go for $350. But alas, i'm not premium.

If you ever decide to part him out, I might be interested in the strait jacket... I'm thinking of taking mine off to put him in his suit look, but I keep hearing that the buttons may snap when putting it back on, and so I've been reluctant to do so... if i eventually get over that fear (haha) and mine breaks, I may need a new one, but then thinking about it, it wouldn't help if I tried to put that one on and it also breaks... :thud:

*ahem*

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

As I said though, that's EBAYS buy it now or best offer option.

If you ever decide to part him out, I might be interested in the strait jacket... I'm thinking of taking mine off to put him in his suit look, but I keep hearing that the buttons may snap when putting it back on, and so I've been reluctant to do so... if i eventually get over that fear (haha) and mine breaks, I may need a new one, but then thinking about it, it wouldn't help if I tried to put that one on and it also breaks... :thud:

I won't be parting him out, I just haven't gotten around to doing anything with him yet because my TF Bats broke his ankles while sitting in a box for a year and I haven't messed with him either. They were suppose to be displayed together but the ankle thing just pissed me off..so I just left him in the box too.:lol

Getting back to those snaps. I wouldn't mess with them. From what I have read they are complete garbage and will break very easily. Why they couldn't have used the little metal ones we will never know.:cuckoo:

As I said though, that's EBAYS buy it now or best offer option.

You were pretty spot on at $350 after looking at sold listings. CrAzY

Back