Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were pretty spot on at $350 after looking at sold listings. CrAzY

Which is why I don't own one hahahaha

Scarecrow is like harvey dent... They both go for big money but I have NO IDEA why... There is not a shortage on either of these figures as they are always online, yet people demand high prices for them causing people to buy them when they are "cheap" (and buy that I mean around $300-$400)...

I realize most of us want our figures to maintain value, but the truth is not all of them will... Asking high prices for figures makes for a bad market and in a way a monopoly... People start thinking their figures are worth more than they ACTUALLY are.

Don't even get me started on overseas sellers who price items at ridiculous prices and give hopes to people who go to sell their figures at a similar price...

The prices have kept me away from Scarecrow/Dent. I'd like them and hope HT revisits them but as it is now Im done with Nolan HTs.

I have this set coming today from Toys2. Not totally sure I'm going to keep it since a bunch of POs are hitting soon but I've wanted Scarecrow forever!

He's pretty cool. I'm thinking of posing him on the Nazgul steed for his "last appearance" in Batman Begins. Not sure if the steed is worth it though given it's issues. I'm thinking about selling Demon Bats for $200+ if I can...

He's pretty cool. I'm thinking of posing him on the Nazgul steed for his "last appearance" in Batman Begins. Not sure if the steed is worth it though given it's issues. I'm thinking about selling Demon Bats for $200+ if I can...

Did you ever get the Nazgul steed? What issues does it have?

Nice! I'm scared to take off the strait jacket because I hear the button can break and then the jacket won't close, hence my wanting to go the steed look since he wears the jacket. I do want to do the TDK Scarecrow pose when he gets out of the van in the suit so if I go against the steed, I guess the strait jacket will be off permanently to avoid the risk.

I never took my Demon Bats out of the box, didn't even know he came with those hands :lol Those look cool, especially for grabbing Crane in that scene, against wish they released a Cillian Murphy head sculpt. I feel it would be weird in my collection to have Demon Bats standing alone without interacting with anyone.

Yea as a standalone demon would be really odd. :lol As a pair they are great. Demon is a pretty cool figure despite his sort of randomness.

I haven't messed with trying to remove the straight jacket either. No interest in tempting fate with those weak snaps. Plus the jacket looks really great even though he only wears it briefly in the movie. The dirty, grimy weathering on it is perfect.

Demon Batman is pretty cool though even if he's only briefly seen. I'm glad I got the set rather than trying to find Scarecrow only.

I wonder if the strait jacket can be removed without unsnapping the snap-button... looks like it could be possible, was wondering if anyone was able to do it or not... don't want to risk breaking that snap button so I was thinking about possible "lifting" the jacket off if his arms were pointed upwards.

Four pics of my Scarecrow. I love the fear horse scene!

7VqWRQX.jpg

MnrECm4.jpg

19e9WKG.jpg

isnc9jA.jpg

Back