Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Is it better to get the set? Or Scarecrow alone, since that is the only figure I'm really after? I would want to sell Demon Bat but he doesn't seem to be selling for much so I'm debating whether I should try to make a smaller offer on the Scarecrow figure auctions alone or just get the set and try to sell or keep both.

Demon Batman is worth having in my opinion. I didn't think I'd really want the figure either but once I got the set I was really happy with both of them.

Humble opinion time.. If the cash is there, get the set. It's a really nice collection of figures.
I passed on this set first time around. In the toy store, I was shown the set, but in the light of the store it looked pretty dreadful, so..I passed. Later I saw pics ( a few months had passed) and I was well impressed, so I sort if ran back to the store and got the set. So glad I did. So, yeah, get em both if you can.

The best deal I could get is $450 shipped for the set. Is that worth it? How much was retail, just curious? I can't really find a deal for Scarecrow alone for $300 or less. I wish I had gotten him earlier before he starting rising like Harvey Dent prices. If I end up getting the set though, I just wonder where Demon Bat will go since he's kind of out of place in my collection, lol. If anything, if it fits, I could maybe use the boots as a replacement if my TF boots ever break..

Oh, strange.

Okay, so I'm probably gonna get this for $450 as that's the best deal I can get for now. So no one thinks HT will re-release him w/ a Crane sculpt yes?

Un-Boxing photos up @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com!!! More photos coming soon!

DSC02280.jpg

DSC02281.jpg

Word of advice. If you happen to take the straight jacket off for the "business suit" look, be careful with those snaps. They're cheap and prone to snapping. On one of my Scarecrows I was as careful as could be and it still broke.

Thanks for that advice! Does the entire snap rip off of the fabric? Or do the metal/plastic parts that jut out break off? (like Avengers Cap's hood?)

It's the cheap plastic. The whole peg snaps off and gets imbedded into the plug.

Back