Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i Think there is a lot you could include in a dx Scarecrow figure. not just his standard suit (with jumper and red tie - this is absent from the only existing Scarecrow figure) and straight-jacket, Cillian Murphy heads (with glasses, under effects of fear gas, normal, mask spitting out bat, mask covered in maggots ect.).
it could also include
1. the tattered suit he wears in 'The Dark Knight'
2. the judge robes he wears in 'The Dark Knight Rises' (complete with broken glasses and gavel)
3. the fear gas deployment apparatus as seen (briefly) in this link https://www.anyclip.com/movies/batman...fear-to-crane/
4. the gasoline and lighter from when he sets Batman on fire
5. the hollow drug filled rabbits (what a weird sentence to write) from the narrows
6. the briefcase with the hidden fear gas switch
7. the chair he is questioned by Gordon on, you can see it here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...ad.php?t=53931
8. Arkham Asylum scenery
9. reports/patient files/toxin formulas/notebooks to either act as the insert artifacts (like the life-sized cards in the Joker dx figures) or mini to fill the briefcase

here are some ideas - lets cross our fingers for a dx Scarecrow!!!

Hey guys, this thread is pretty buried but I hope someone reads this.

Just got a scarecrow for a decent price and I'm really happy with this figure. I think I like him more than Bane!! lol.

The problem I am having is that under the straight jacket, the clothes are really rumpled and wrinkled around the shoulders, collar and lapels. It was poorly fitted under the straight jacket during packaging and from sitting in there for so long it has just gotten semi-permanently wrinkled.

Did anyone else have the same problem? Any recommendations for how I can press/flatten/straighten the clothes safely?

Thanks ahead of time.

it's clothing materials, so you should be able to iron it!:hi5:

How much for? Is the rumor that HT is remaking Scarecrow with Cillian Murphy sculpt still going around because I was going to wait for that figure instead of get the old one.

Really? Didnt hear that have we heard anything recently?

I picked up the pair for $350 shipped. Pretty hard to beat $175 for a figure these days, much less times two. :)

Very Nice!

Really? Didnt hear that have we heard anything recently?
1st time I heard it too.
Any way, I really like this BB scarecrow.
Maybe they should release a TDK-TDKR Scarecrow

It was a long time ago since I heard it, around when they said they weren't finished with the Batman line. Rumors had been new Scarecrow, R'as Al Ghul, Commissioner Gordon, John Blake.

Im currently looking for a scarecrow HT, in everyones opinion, what is a fair price to pay for the pack right now?

Wow that's great I would buy em for 350$ if you ever hear f anyone selling please let me know at that price!

Back