Hot Toys- Batman Begins:Batman Demon & Scarecrow spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you do.

Naw. There are too many other figures coming out I'd rather put the money towards. I like these, I just don't like them enough to have them in my collection.

I like Batty's new sig but I prefer the old one. Also my local shop (Toy Anxiety) said they weren't offerred the Michael Jackson "Beat It!" at wholesale, that leads me to believe that these won't be offerred either. I figure if someone wants these, now is the time.

Thanks. I like to change it up from time to time, but the avatar always stays the same. :lecture

Scarecrow arrived today, I thought I got a good deal. Until todays announcement, eh well.....A simple yet cool figure with straight jacket....

Woke up to the Sideshow email pointing to the preorder for 299.99. For obvious reasons, AmiAmi is becoming my favorite new store. ;)

I'm really surprised that this was considered limited yet you could get more than one.

ahh well that explains why it sold out so quick, besides the good price on it. FUnny how MJ Beat It is $250 and for $50 more you get another giure with this set.

No portrait of Cillian Murphy is an easy pass.

off topic, but I love your sig

I wonder how much luck the Wait Listers will have on this considering the NRD?

Then again, what people do with their money always surprises me. I suppose I wouldn't be shocked to hear about people canceling and just eating that $30 when the time comes. Good luck to those who got on the WL.

:duff

Really though, if you want 'em...why not just go with AmiAmi and get 'em for $20 less? Tracking says mine should arrive later this afternoon.

Scarecrow arrived today, I thought I got a good deal. Until todays announcement, eh well.....A simple yet cool figure with straight jacket....

Exactly. I felt so stupid after the announcement. I am sick of how HT played trick with me. Not releasing this on certain continent then after a while it's released in that continent. Re-releasing older release.

Really though, if you want 'em...why not just go with AmiAmi and get 'em for $20 less? Tracking says mine should arrive later this afternoon.
I keep asking myself that very same question. . .maybe they're paying for the customer service? Because it's $20 less to me before Sideshow's shipping cost. Meaning it's more like $35-40 less. Plus, it's actually in-stock, not a pre-order.

I keep asking myself that very same question. . .maybe they're paying for the customer service? Because it's $20 less to me before Sideshow's shipping cost. Meaning it's more like $35-40 less. Plus, it's actually in-stock, not a pre-order.

Yes. I my case, with California tax, amiami is actually $50 less than sideshow.

I'm hoping HT will announce another cool toy, and in desparation, the pre-orders will drop to the mortal waitlisters below... HT is good at besting previous announcements.

So awesome that SSC eventually got this set. Now, if only SSC could get Hot Toys to whip up another batch of Tumblers...

Back