Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll make it, they showed it off and know there's demand, especially with the figs out. Be patient.

I think that the sluggish sales of the duo combined with the logistics of pulling off the application and packaging of the car's paint job is keeping this from being announced, or possibly even being released.

Maybe they'll do it in 1/12 scale like The Bat.

Do people still buy DVD over Blu ray these days? Watching a movie or show on standard definition on a HD tv escapes me. Waited a few decades for the show to come out, why not buy best picture possible if available. Guess I am picky. I remember when first dvd players came out at bestbuy and cheapest was 699.00. Funny how times changed. Bluray movies were 29.99 and up on average and I swore I would not buy them over dvd's. My first dvd player was a ps2. Then tvs and blurays started dropping in prices and bought a ps3 as my first bluray player and hooked since. Want 66 Bats in all hd glory and the damn batmobile to be up for preorder already!!

^^^
This.
Bluray or GTFO.

I still buy DVD's but of old films that's not getting a blu-ray upgrade anytime soon.

I still buy DVD's but of old films that's not getting a blu-ray upgrade anytime soon.

If blu ray option available I do not understand buying dvd. If only dvd available by all means buy it. Jaws 2 still only dvd and I own it. But when the bluray release comes that copy will go to goodwill.

No way will I buy a 1/12 batmobile. That is why the bat was an easy pass for me.

Be real, a 1/6 Bat would have also been a pass.
Do you have a dock at your house? A forklift? Lol, that thing was insane.

But yeah, a 1/12 Bat that no one talks about, and no one is buying gets the green light, but this beauty doesn't.

I really wish we could see the numbers on that 1/12 Bat. There's got to be about 10-20 preorders in on Sideshow, maybe less.

Yess it's coming, at some point[emoji5]️
b79d9c3d2391992eca3468bd522b9e4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back