Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least $250 a pop with WB, Fox and the actors getting bank for this.

Yeah, I was being conservative when I said $200, I think around $225 or so is more realistic, probably $250 direct from SSC. Good thing I only want Batman, Robin and Penguin.

Yeah, I was being conservative when I said $200, I think around $225 or so is more realistic, probably $250 direct from SSC. Good thing I only want Batman, Robin and Penguin.

We all know how much HT loves sculpting teeth, I'd love to see a sculpt like this:

Penguin2.jpg

One thing that I'm wondering about: how they'll do the hands. I was just goofing around and thinking of how awesome it would be to have an alternate pair of batusi hands, but it got me thinking about how they'll actually construct them. As we all know, West's Batman didn't have any fancy gauntlets that could hide joints, so how will HT go about making the hands? Real gloves with switch out hands? cuffs attached to each hand? Separate hands and cuffs?

No offense, but why anyone throws thr $150 price point out anymore is beyond me. I doublt we'll many more figures below $200, let alone $150.

High (HT) quality '66 BATMAN figures will be a licence to print money for HT, perhaps more so than the Nolan and Burton figures. I mean, one only has to look at how well they have sold to see that something really new and unique in the world of BATMAN is going to be an incredible revenue stream.

I'd say that the 1966 line counts. There are many that are fans of the MEGO dolls and those were about as good as it got for the Bat and friends for a long time, I should know, I had many MEGO CORP Bat figures over the years. But they were never true '66 figures as such, more of the comic version than any other.

The '66 line really is something unique, heck, they only just managed to sort our the deal to make dead-on-body-accurate, laser scanned models of the car just a few short years ago.

I welcome these figures with warm, fond memories.

i laugh when i think about all those gadgets that they could come with.

i hope like hell he comes with the big bomb.........:lol

batbomb.gif

Back