Hot Toys - Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series - Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batbomb.gif

:rotfl

For years, on other forums, my signature was "Some days you just can't get rid if a bomb!!"

Hoping to see some 1966 Batman stuff @ Toy Fair. Would also like to see what Hot Toys offers up from the 1966 line before committing to the SS 1/6 Joker. Its a great figure, but because of costs, I'll have to pick just one line, and the potential for this series is off the charts.

Neither HT nor SSC ever shows up at Toy Fair, so, unless they decided to make a change after all of these years, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I know, but Mattel is going to reveal their 6 inch line of the 66' series. If they make a 6 inch Cesar Romero Joker, I'm sure it will be in Hot Toys future!

Yeah, I never buy Mattel stuff, but, lately, I've been really impressed with the direction they're headed in. As far as this license goes, I'm interested in buying the Hot Toys only (that'll be expensive enough as it is haha), but I can't wait to see what Mattel offers next week. It's cool to see such a classic and iconic license get this kind of attention from, not only high-end manufacturers, but major toy companies as well. I just hope we finally get the show in the coming years.:pray:

2014 for these as I see it...unfortunately..Mattel will have to do for this year

This will be the year of the Bat 66' style... how better to celebrate the 47th anniversary of that TV Show....:)

how about an official dvd/blu ray release of the series itself..I thought this would have happened by now with all the flood of licensing coming ....just ridiculous:slap

I have to agree. I was expecting the release of the series on DVD and blu to be the first thing to see the light of day after those two companies came to their agreement .

I will buy the Blu Ray of this no matter at what cost. This is my fondest childhood memory... and my first ever exposure to superheroes!!

I have to agree. I was expecting the release of the series on DVD and blu to be the first thing to see the light of day after those two companies came to their agreement .

Isn't more now to do with dealing with the agents/estates of all the stars that have appeared in the show...residuals etc?

:rotfl They make it all so difficult..

I just want this series on blu. I have the 3 seasons on the computer, but a nice HD set would be just the ticket. I got the 66 movie on blu, and it's gooooood.

Back to the car. Looking forward to this, a lot. Due out after the 89 version, so I'm told (and that's supposed to be available next month).

In mean time, will have to do with the Batmobilia magazine.

Whilst we are waiting....My favourites of the Mattel 1966 BATMOBILE range...

The 1:87 and the Elite 1:43 scale:
43rdscale66batandfriends2.jpg

The 1:18 (actually closer to 1:19 or 20) Matt Black Elite and the 1:12 Elite Bat-Cycle.
NewBatAdditionsJan20104.jpg

The Gloss Elite 1:18 and the base Regular Edition (Still a great model in itself)
PartsofmyBATCollection4.jpg

The Special Elite 1:18
PartsofmyBATCollection3.jpg

Stand Back, they are coming through!!!
PartsofmyBATCollection6.jpg

Can you imagine my 1:87 next to the 1:6...:eek

Last edited:
Mattel is doing a 66' Batmobile for the Classic TV 6" figures....yep an Action Figure Classic Vehicle

Damn; yeah, they do, and, if Mattel can do this great, I can't wait to see what HT does.

Last edited:
Back