Hot Toys Back to the Future II - 1/6th scale DeLorean Time Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question regarding powering the lights.

I have tried multiple USB-C to USB-C cables to power bank and wall charger, but the Delorean does not light up.
Tried a USB-C to USB-A cable to power bank and wall charger, and both options light up.

Any thoughts as to what the issue is with the USB-C to USB-C connection and how to fix it? Thanks.
The USB-C power bank will fall far short of the 1.21 Giggawatts required to power it up…

😉

Just wondering is this vehicle easy to pack away back into the box after unboxing? Currently have no space for it but wanted to open it and check for any defects before putting it back in.

Just wondering is this vehicle easy to pack away back into the box after unboxing? Currently have no space for it but wanted to open it and check for any defects before putting it back in.

I did just that, in order to test out the lighting and make sure that all worked fine. Very easy to remove and place back safely.

I think I’m going to order one of these soon. I caught a decent deal on a BttF1 Marty.
Make sure you use a Hot Toys 10% off in-stock coupon if you do. Send me a message if you need one. (It may be a day or two before I respond but I have a couple that should work.)

And there's always the chance there's a better discount in the Spooktacular event that's happening today through Halloween.

This will have to do since I don’t have the p2 figures 😆
IMG_2282.jpeg

Make sure you use a Hot Toys 10% off in-stock coupon if you do. Send me a message if you need one. (It may be a day or two before I respond but I have a couple that should work.)

And there's always the chance there's a better discount in the Spooktacular event that's happening today through Halloween.
Thanks. I used the ID.me for 15% and around 80$ in rewards, and threw it on a payment plan.

Hi All,
Could someone with the 2nd batch car please confirm that you also have the part circled in red? It looks like a glue patch and a straight white line - these are at the front wheels on both sides for me. Note, the car is upside down. Thanks!

Attachments

• delorean.jpg
    delorean.jpg
    524.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi All,
Could someone with the 2nd batch car please confirm that you also have the part circled in red? It looks like a glue patch and a straight white line - these are at the front wheels on both sides for me. Note, the car is upside down. Thanks!
Hello

I took a look at my 2nd batch one and this is simply just the plastic molding where the injection was and they simply either ripped or sanded off. It’s not glue but just how plastic is made. Hope this helps.
1699329592262.jpeg

1699329605518.jpeg

Back