1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to change my Besoar standard Mando to the deluxe, but it was treated like a separate order and they refunded my original.deposit. I am not sure what they're general policy is, but changing for a different version might help your cause. Just shoot them a message and try your luck !
that's pretty awesome. I wish I did that, except they had already shipped mine before the new one was revealed/announced, ugh :banghead
cool, thanks again

Does anyone know if Sideshow allows you to change your order from Battle-Damaged to clean Mk85?
I was able to change my Beskar standard Mando to the deluxe, but it was treated like a separate order and they refunded my original deposit. I am not sure what they're general policy is, but changing for a different version might help your cause. Just shoot them a message and try your luck !

Probably not as they are completely different releases, and Sideshow doesn't do order modifications like that in general

But they do have a once per customer policy (still, hopefully) where you can cancel an order without losing the NRD. If you ask about changing the order to a different figure, they'll probably grant it but through that policy.

Which on their end just means cancelling the current order, refunding the NRD, and creating a new order for the other figure.

That is likely what happened with JMT1979, who may have now used up their one time exemption.

If you've already cancelled an order before and been refunded the NRD, then they may not do so again.

If it's the first time, they should. And either way, it doesn't hurt to contact customer service and see if they help you. Maybe they'll just be happy to move another Mk 85.

Last edited:
Probably not as they are completely different releases, and Sideshow doesn't do order modifications like that in general

But they do have a once per customer policy (still, hopefully) where you can cancel an order without losing the NRD. If you ask about changing the order to a different figure, they'll probably grant it but through that policy.

Which on their end just means cancelling the current order, refunding the NRD, and creating a new order for the other figure.

That is likely what happened with JMT1979, who may have now used up their one time exemption.

If you've already cancelled an order before and been refunded the NRD, then they may not do so again.

If it's the first time, they should. And either way, it doesn't hurt to contact customer service and see if they help you. Maybe they'll just be happy to move another Mk 85.

Do you know if when someone do that and sideshow cancel and refund the NRD, you have a time limit to reorder something?
I would like to change my NRD from Rex to Endgame Thor, since Thor will release earlier.

Do you know if when someone do that and sideshow cancel and refund the NRD, you have a time limit to reorder something?
I would like to change my NRD from Rex to Endgame Thor, since Thor will release earlier.
You could try to just ask them to cancel the order and ask politely to get a one time NRD refund. Then put the order in for the other figure at your leisure.

Cancelling the order doesn't necessarily have to be tied in with making another order.

Cool, thanks for that bit of information!

Do you or anyone else by chance know when the original estimated ship date for the battle-damaged Mk 85 was? I know they've at times updated the date so I was curious if the original had been July-Sept 2021 or if it was earlier. The Cap had the estimated April-June 2020 ship date and that was postponed almost a year, and the pre-orders of the two were only months apart if I recall, so I was wondering if it was supposed to come out last year as well but has been delayed due to COVID. Thanks.

If you have an existing order for Rex, who is expected to release soonish, and you cancel it to place a new order for Thor at the back of the line, it’s very unlikely you’d receive Thor earlier than you would have received Rex.

Cool, thanks for that bit of information!

Do you or anyone else by chance know when the original estimated ship date for the battle-damaged Mk 85 was? I know they've at times updated the date so I was curious if the original had been July-Sept 2021 or if it was earlier. The Cap had the estimated April-June 2020 ship date and that was postponed almost a year, and the pre-orders of the two were only months apart if I recall, so I was wondering if it was supposed to come out last year as well but has been delayed due to COVID. Thanks.
3rd Quarter 2021 is what was noted when I placed an order July 2019.

If you have an existing order for Rex, who is expected to release soonish, and you cancel it to place a new order for Thor at the back of the line, it’s very unlikely you’d receive Thor earlier than you would have received Rex.
Actually it would take more or less 3 months to get Thor now that he was released in HK(by sideshow standards) but it's unknown for Rex since he was not released yet in HK.

I would make the change just to not pay for something so advanced that i don't know when its releasing.

Is anyone aware of a vendor that is still selling this figure with the updated/replacement head sculpt? I see that Pop Collectibles was but the listing now specifically says it will come with the original head sculpt. Anywhere else?

hey, just a question if any of you encountered such shoulder pad joint coming loose (left). and any idea how to get it rectified? thanks!

Attachments

• CD404B8C-C426-4902-B9C1-5BCF202E1C10.jpeg
    CD404B8C-C426-4902-B9C1-5BCF202E1C10.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 164

Anyone here can translate korean..?? youtube auto translate give me a headache..o_O

from what i gather, this person does the design for perhaps all of HT's Ironman lines
in the video he share some of his experience working with HT
check out his ig: @pia_sylphid

I’m seriously thinking of getting this in the states ..but I don’t want the Tony “ Stank “ head :banghead

I was annoyed by the shoulders on the figure and followed the steps on this youtube video to fix it:

it shows that the shoulder was actually assembled wrong. If you yank the arms out and are careful, you can actually do this mod while the bicept is attached just by just removing the 2 screws that attach his shoulder pad then prying out the back of the shoulder that is superglued on. This prevents you from having to pry out a panel on his bicept wtih 2 screws under and prevent any breakage.
It's not super hard to do and makes the silhouette better.

Attachments

• PXL_20210816_213527449.jpg
    PXL_20210816_213527449.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Both assembles have their pros and cons, resetting the screws puts a bigger gap between the top of the shoulder and the edge of the trapezius, but you are able to sit the arms a little closer to neutral without a gap between the shoulder pauldron and the bicep. Below is a picture of an unmodded mark 85.

no mod.jpg

So I've had the battle damaged version of this on order for quite awhile. I'm thinking about switching for this clean version. What are you guy's thoughts?

Back