1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone order for KG hobby? Will they ship out with the new head since it is still delayed?

Did anyone order for KG hobby? Will they ship out with the new head since it is still delayed?
I don’t think you will get the new head ..HT is not putting them with the delayed orders as the video states..looks like we have to go to another source for the new HS

what a crap shoot HT :pfft:

What's the deal with it being delayed then if it's going to have the original head?

What's the deal with it being delayed then if it's going to have the original head?
I guess the delays that are shipping are the orders that were part of the shipping dock issues ..meaning these are the batches that HT made for pre orders sent from HK before all the replacement new hs orders were fulfilled . Like I said..HT is really messing with us

So just as we suspected, the "new" head isn't new at all...just the 46/47/50 with a new hair mold. Well, at least it's better than the POS they bait and switched us with the first time around.

So just as we suspected, the "new" head isn't new at all...just the 46/47/50 with a new hair mold. Well, at least it's better than the POS they bait and switched us with the first time around.
But does it matter anymore ..since the new HS won’t be included with any 85 being shipped out at this point and it basically needs to be found through another source for a markup price.

i’d say cut our losses and just keep the Tony Stank version head that comes with the figure and just live with it.

Hopefully they don’t screw up the BD IM 85

Massive improvement. Looks great, and great photos!

Yeah I’m not sure why people (including Justin) think Hot Toys would be making new batches of this figure and bundling the new head. They’re done. The figure is still widely available. They’re not gonna make more because there are no distributors to sell them to.

For the old stock to include the new head, distributors like Sideshow would have had to ordered replacement heads for their existing inventory. They apparently didn’t.
Thank you!

I received the figure 5 days ago and it comes with the new head sculpt straight out of the box. For retailers like Sideshow, they would need to clear the 'supposedly small' 1st batch with the old head sculpt (I assume they didn’t send HT a request to swap ALL of their stock) before they release the newer batches with this new sculpt. I do think once the 1st batch with the old sculpt is sold out (to unlucky collectors), the newer batches will come with this new sculpt. I did ask my store to make sure it's with the new head before I collect the figure and complete the payment. I do think it's only fair to get a confirmation from your retailers to make sure you get what you pay for, instead of a bad surprise.

Thank you!

I received the figure 5 days ago and it comes with the new head sculpt straight out of the box. For retailers like Sideshow, they would need to clear the 'supposedly small' 1st batch with the old head sculpt (I assume they didn’t send HT a request to swap ALL of their stock) before they release the newer batches with this new sculpt. I do think once the 1st batch with the old sculpt is sold out (to unlucky collectors), the newer batches will come with this new sculpt. I did ask my store to make sure it's with the new head before I collect the figure and complete the payment. I do think it's only fair to get a confirmation from your retailers to make sure you get what you pay for, instead of a bad surprise.
Yeah for-sure no one should be ordering this figure expecting it to include the new head unless the retailer specifically says it will. I know Pop Collectibles had a listing that included them opening the box and swapping the head, but they've since sold out and once again only offer the original.

But I still don't think there are going to be any more Mark 85's made, new head or no.

Thank you!

Wow..you lucked out but you also did the research..well looks like I wonder how many first batch orders are still yet to be fulfilled . Looks like I’ll wait to preorder ..maybe next year ..if I have too.

what a slap on the face that people that are waiting for their SS orders will likely be the first batch with the old Tony Stank head :horror

Not sure where to ask this but since this is currently the most active IM thread - which of the various HT Iron Man figures work best in the classic kneeling/landing pose?

Not seeing Downey Jr in either sculpt. Probably still best to go with some of the third party sculpts instead.

May I know what's the directed channels that ppl got this swap program notification? I'm really disappointed that miss out the cut off date and now it looks like it is my fault not following up with SS......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This program was significantly promoted through our social media channels, website and blog for several weeks in an attempt to reach the maximum number of customers who wished to register to receive the alternate portrait.

I apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your feedback. If Hot Toy decides to reopen up another swapping program, we will notify customers through the directed channels."

"This program was significantly promoted through our social media channels, website and blog for several weeks in an attempt to reach the maximum number of customers who wished to register to receive the alternate portrait.

Nope. Not at all.

Not sure where to ask this but since this is currently the most active IM thread - which of the various HT Iron Man figures work best in the classic kneeling/landing pose?
Mark 50 works quite well for that, but if you're looking to display your Iron Man exclusively in a ground pound, the diecast Mark III has a switch-out torso piece bent permanently in the "ground pound" pose.

Mark 50 works quite well for that, but if you're looking to display your Iron Man exclusively in a ground pound, the diecast Mark III has a switch-out torso piece bent permanently in the "ground pound" pose.

Yep That is the main reason i bought the MK3 was for that pose.

Judging from how often HT reissues their Iron Man figures recently, just wait a year or 2 and this figure will be reissued, with the new sculpt.

Back