1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I was looking at getting this just because it is the final suit for Iron Man.

But, the upper torso (mainly arms and shoulders) look nothing like the actual movie suit! The shoulders don't look right! Also, the colours are a different shade or something.

If it was like the Diecast Mark 7 (which I got now), it would be purrrrrrrfect.

How does it look in person? A bit better? Just needed some insight before committing...I don't particularly want the BD version. I prefer clean ones...

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 10.25.30 am.png

So, I was looking at getting this just because it is the final suit for Iron Man.

But, the upper torso (mainly arms and shoulders) look nothing like the actual movie suit! The shoulders don't look right! Also, the colours are a different shade or something.

How does it look in person? A bit better? Just needed some insight before committing...I don't particularly want the BD version. I prefer clean ones...

View attachment 541574
You can adjust the shoulder pads to lessen the gaps but you'll never get the same clean look when in museum pose. It looks best when in an action pose. Actual color varies for both. Both are under edited lighting so you can't compare the colors using those photos.

View attachment 541574

It's one of those things where I know it doesn't look exactly like the movie but I still love it. To be honest the torso doesn't bother me, its the skinny legs

Hmm interesting...perhaps HT did fix the shoulder gap issue? Are your shoulders as down as possible to the torso?
They are a bit lower from what came out of the box. But I can still pull down much further

I think they fixed it, but be mindful if you ever going to purchase. The one I have in the photo is the 2nd/world batch one with the new updated head

What gap are we talking about?

This is what my 85 looks like, got it from Sideshow back in May. Does it have a gap?

20211013_213724.jpg

Got my invoice from KGHOBBY, totally was not expecting it yet. It says the due date on the invoice is the 24th of October, does that mean i should be fine to pay it next friday? Because i won't get paid until then. Just a little worried as i've never been a week late paying an invoice...

Got my invoice from KGHOBBY, totally was not expecting it yet. It says the due date on the invoice is the 24th of October, does that mean i should be fine to pay it next friday? Because i won't get paid until then. Just a little worried as i've never been a week late paying an invoice...
I would be inclined to send them an email to explain. I'm sure you will be fine. I got my invoice yesterday too 😎

Got my invoice too the other day, paid it off and really not excited at all for it :') These wait times lessen the enjoyment. It's crazy to think hyper-real pieces like JND have less than a years turnover and these run over two years regardless of head replacements.

Back