Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Hope people are prepared to be patient.

The Avengers has brought alot of new customers to HT who think that getting three figures up for order, teasers straight away and guranteed 7-8 is normal, they'll be very surprised, and i bet not happy to find that's not a company-wide policy for all their licenses :lol

Hope we see pics of Jake soon, has any other retailer listed this as coming soon?

Last edited:
The Avengers has brought alot of new customers to HT who think that getting three figures up for order, teasers straight away and guranteed 7-8 is normal, they'll be very surprised, and i bet not happy to find that's not a company-wide policy for all their licenses :lol

Who knows; the more 'important' licneses (to Hot Toys) might get the preferential treatment in production.:dunno

looking forward to this release...how accurate is ssc site? The newsletter has him shipping within the next 30 days.

People are supposed to be charged on the 16th from Sideshow, with it going out 1-2 days later.

My retailer still hasn't heard a peep about this releasing any time soon :(

Last edited:
Alter Ego has this as coming soon in their newsletter a long with their shipment of DX 89 Joker. They usually don't say anything is comic soon unless they know for sure. I'd bet in their newsletter a week or two from now it will be in their "coming next week" section

Alter Ego has this as coming soon in their newsletter a long with their shipment of DX 89 Joker. They usually don't say anything is comic soon unless they know for sure. I'd bet in their newsletter a week or two from now it will be in their "coming next week" section

I think AE is going from SS which I don't believe will get their stock on the day stated. Unless they have a new delivery arrangement with HT, I don't see this being released by either SS or AE soon.

I could be wrong (would be cool if I was) as I am interested in in hand pics before purchasing.

I think it's out....maybe...?? Tom Wong posted this on his FB with the message "Not yet finish". :dunno

543503_10150794939692113_638462112_9306104_1482267694_n.jpg

looks good. maybe the "not yet finished" means he still plans on taking more pics OR maybe that means HT isn't finished with the Avatar license i.e. Jake is not the only figure coming?

I hope it's the latter. Neytiri FTW! :rock

OMG's done pics, there is a filtered teaser posted on FB. :yess:

So anticipating this fig :blissy

looks good. maybe the "not yet finished" means he still plans on taking more pics OR maybe that means HT isn't finished with the Avatar license i.e. Jake is not the only figure coming?

I hope it's the latter. Neytiri FTW! :rock

I hope its the latter :pray:

Back