Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Hot Toys Japan updated their website and has Jake for January 2012..could it really be so soon? :panic:

One way or another, I'm not preordering until I see final in-hand pictures just in case HT rushed this figure and dropped the ball..once again :mad:

January's too soon for this guy! :(

I hope they won't rush him, paid a big amount for this guy. :pray:

January's too soon for this guy! :(

Oh the turnarounds in expectations from customers these days. :lol But I doubt they'll rush this guy. Hot Toys seems to be trying their bestest with the more recent releases.

Oh the turnarounds in expectations from customers these days. :lol But I doubt they'll rush this guy. Hot Toys seems to be trying their bestest with the more recent releases.

Back when the days when HT always delayed their releases, I never complained about it unlike most collectors do cause it's in my advantage to save up since i'm just studying & don't have a job to sustain the expenses. :monkey1

Yeah, hopefully they won't rush this.

Back when the days when HT always delayed their releases, I never complained about it unlike most collectors do cause it's in my advantage to save up since i'm just studying & don't have a job to sustain the expenses. :monkey1

Yeah, hopefully they won't rush this.

Hopefully... I'm passing on this guy myself, but I wanna see where HT goes with this license first. Only merchandise I'd want from this movie is Quaritch in an AMP suit.:monkey1

Hopefully... I'm passing on this guy myself, but I wanna see where HT goes with this license first. Only merchandise I'd want from this movie is Quaritch in an AMP suit.:monkey1

Now that would be killer w/ a bloody price too. If HT won't make that one, would you prefer the Maquette? :monkey3

Now that would be killer w/ a bloody price too. If HT won't make that one, would you prefer the Maquette? :monkey3

Aha, nawww, not the maquette, I'm not a statue person.:lol

Me to, I don't care what financial state I am in if it's announced, But I would Have it

:exactly:

Hot Toys Japan updated their website and has Jake for January 2012..could it really be so soon? :panic:

Most likley not as they updated 6 figures from this year to January 2012, and previously they moved BabyDoll from November to December and that didn't happen.

I don't see them releasing all 6 of those in Jan maybe one or two, but it seems that Amber, BabyDoll and Jake (+Mark 2 Remake) will be 2nd Quarter :(

Surprise surprise, out of the 4 figures delayed at the same time last year, the first to be release is another Iron Man figure.

I WANT MY JAKE SULLY!!!!!

If they can get the MK 2 into production why not Jake?

Surprise surprise, out of the 4 figures delayed at the same time last year, the first to be release is another Iron Man figure.

If they can get the MK 2 into production why not Jake?

Has anything ever been pushed back to the point of cancellation before?

Has anything ever been pushed back to the point of cancellation before?

Don't think so, but not sure.

I just want something other than Batman or Iron Man to get some attention.

All those in my sig still haven't been shown, three of my orders due last year have been delayed while Batman and Iron Man continue on schedule, it's fricken annoying as hell.

And whenever i talk about it they come up with crap about anything that's not Bats or Stark is just not selling well enough to be bothered with, they act like fans of other license are lucky to even get one figure while they get 15-20 and still want more, they act like if it weren't for Batman & Iron Man HT wouldn't still exist. :mad:

Do they not realise HT made figures before and after all of these same licenses? That HT has customers of many different licenses not just them two?

If HT continue this way all they'll have left in Batman and iron man customers left and they'll eventually grow tired of the same figures getting remade and leave and HT will be left with nothing.

/RANT

(i needed to vent, well more importantly i need something other than those two licenses or Predator to go up for order next to give me hope in HT again)

Hate to tell you but get ready for lots of TDKR and The Avengers figures.:D

Add to that more Iron Man and Predator figures too. Their release schedule must be crammed.

MAAAAAAAAAN I laugh muh ass off :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :exactly:

Why is the offering of this line so paltry? The #1 movie of all time. They should have started off with Neytiri, Native Jake/human Jake and Colonel Quaritch. I've been fence-sitting to see if and how this line develops before jumping into a $350 one and done.

Why is the offering of this line so paltry? The #1 movie of all time. They should have started off with Neytiri, Native Jake/human Jake and Colonel Quaritch. I've been fence-sitting to see if and how this line develops before jumping into a $350 one and done.

On the one hand thats why some HT lines fail and don't see more figures made, but on the other hand I don't blame you for that fence setting.

That's why they can at least show concept art for say a core lineup of 3-4 characters. That way folks can at least feel that they will be buying into a line. If I knew the line was likely going to have some depth I'd take the gamble. Otherwise, forget it.

Back